Usagi-chan desu.

Konichiairi minna~ How are you all?~

2013 is finally here, the new year has finally started! I just hope that 2013 will be a much easier year for me, since I had such a hard time with 2012. I want to create much happier memories this year and forget all about 2012. The only thing happy about that would be about JPOP and such. So yea, I pray that 2013 would be a good year for me and for everyone else.

Recently, I have started off 2013 with an obsession for a certain someone. Does the title give you a hint? The first person that would come to mind would be Chiba Yudai, right? It's because he played Honey-sempai in the live action drama of Ouran. Well, it's not about him. And it's obvious that it can't be about Chinen. He's a squirrel - he's JUMP's little squirrel. I can't call him a bunny. Okay, well anyways I'll tell you guys. It's ...

Usui Masahiro-kun desu~



Jaa, that is all for this blog post. Until the next blog post!

BaiBai-☆

--------

Song: "My Resistance - タシカナモノ-" by Kis-My-Ft2
Mood: Amazed (°ρ°*)   

P.S ; This is a new thing that I will be doing to start off the new year! 

Comments

Popular Posts