(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。Cuteness Overload! Country Girls' New Single + MV Review!

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/
I feel very, very, very happy about this particular single. ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ 

Personally, I wasn't that much of a fan of Country Girls in the beginning. Towards the end of 2014, there was too much stuff happening. Too many new girls... New group debuts. Like whoa, slow down. I couldn't transition well into this new Hello! Project. For me, it wasn't love at first sight when it came to Country Girls. That is, until this single came around.

- - 01. わかっているのにごめんね - -

So now let's start about the first A-side which is 'Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne.' Judging from the title, I wasn't expecting it to be another overrated, try-too-hard cutesy song like 'Itoshikute Gomen ne.' I never liked that song, to be honest. Personally, for me, everything just felt like it was fake. I couldn't stand that song, really. I was so so happy to be proven wrong when I first heard 'Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne' from Hello! Station. This song is nothing like their debut single. This is freakin' better than their debut single, ermahgawd.

So first, let's start talking about this music video ... (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。* I LOVE THIS MUSIC VIDEO. For the first time in awhile, I have never felt so sincerely eager to see the release of the full music video. This music video and me-- it was love at first sight. Hahaha. I honestly cannot find anything bad about this particular music video. That just shows how much I love it and how good it really is. I honestly feel that it has been too, too, too long since Hello! Project released a music video that is as good as 'Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne.' 

The setting was really nice and bright, in my opinion. Yes, it was just a simple school setting. However, I feel like it was better than being stuck in the studio. I love how this music video was filmed, I love the camera angles. There was good transitioning between scenes. However, one big thing that I love about this music video is that it actually has a freakin' storyline! It was a very simple story line, but it was very cute nonetheless. I believe it helped made the music video even more enjoyable and fun and vibrant and lively.

Also, I want to add how Risa's drawing were adorable! (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

If you know me very well, you would know how I think that if the dance shot is good-- then no matter how bad the rest of the music video is, I would think that it's an okay music video nonetheless. I really do love the dance shot for this music video. Just like the rest of the music video, the dance shot was also pretty cute in my opinion. The dance goes really really well with the song. It follows the tempo of the song really well. I find this to be a very memorable dance. My favorite parts of the dance would be the bits when Manaka and Risa were together, with their arms linked. I found it to be really cute... I FIND EVERYTHING CUTE IN THIS MUSIC VIDEO.

I'll be honest, I'm not that much of a fan of their red outfits that the girls used most of the time for promotion and such. However, I don't mind it that much anymore. All five of them look cute in their outfits. I love their casual outfits more though! I believe they all looked extremely cute... Why can't I have cute clothes like that? /cries; Personally, Risa stood out to me the most. She is my favorite member after all but she was really pretty in this music video. Honestly, everyone stood out in their own way in this music video. After Uta left, everyone else finally gets a chance in the spotlight a little... I can see their charms, I've come to love everyone - even Momoko (her old lady bits were hilarious).

Overall, I just love this music video. It was absolutely adorable! Everyone was so adorable in this music video. And now, let's talk about the song which is equally cute. ♥ The song is basically about a girl and her boyfriend, who's a bit clueless when it comes to romance, but she still loves him anyways. Personally, I feel like this song really relates to me when it comes to my love life. This song sorta describes my boyfriend and I. His eyes do sparkle behind his glasses. /whacked; Nonetheless, this lyrics of the song are pretty realistic.

I love how the song has such a fun sound to it. It's really catchy and up-beat. Personally, in terms of vocals, I feel like the girls sound so much better in this song than how they were in their debut single. They really did improve in the time between their debut single and now. They all sounded great. They delivered good vocals. I also love how the line distribution was practically equal. Personally, I think Risa sounded amazing in this song. Again, this is just me being biased a bit. I really like Risa.

Overall, this is just a really really nice song. I love it. It may end up being one of my top favorite songs of the year. Who knows? Anyways, I just know that this is by far my most favorite song from Country Girls. I love love love love it. ♥

- - 02. ためらいサマータイム - -

And now let's talk about the second A-side which is 'Tamerai Summer Time.' While the other A-side is my favorite out of the two, I will admit that 'Tamerai Summer Time' is also a really good song. It's another very cute song. ( ˊᵕˋ )♡.°⑅ Also, I want to be thankful that this is a double A-side, not a triple A-side. Almost everyone in Hello! Project are doing triple A-sides this year.. Where are the B-sides, goddamit? All I need to do is review two songs! This saves me a lot of time and energy. Hahaha /whacked;

So as always, let's start with the music video. While it does not have a cute storyline like the other A-side, this is still a good music video nonetheless. I absolutely love the setting for this music video. Going back to the group's original roots, this music video was actually filmed in Northern Horse Park which is located in Hokkaido. The park is actually really really beautiful. The flowers... The trees... The natural sunshine... This is a genuinely beautiful setting. This could almost be a Satoyama music video. Hahaha.

Also, also... I want to point out that even in this music video, Chisaki and Mai are still together. They were 'boyfriend and girlfriend' in the music video for the other A-side. In this music video for 'Tamerai Summer Time,' they were still paired up together. They were holding hands as they were working through the flowers in the group shot. I saw that! I saw that! Ayyyyy. 

I love how the music video was filmed. It was filmed in a bit of a blue-ish hue for a few of the scenes, most noticeably the close-ups. There was good transitioning and nothing really felt out of place. Also, I wanted to point out that the lighting changes slightly as the music video progresses due to the natural sunlight. I'm actually pretty glad that they didn't use fake artificial lighting like what they did in the DIY♡'s music video. My favorite scenes of the music video would have to be the group scenes while they were doing crafts and taking selfies. It was really, really cute.

The dance wasn't actually that complicated as I expected it to be. I was expecting it to be an intermediate level dance. It's actually super super easy. Wait, actually... It's not really a dance at all. To me, they were just walking around and doing lots of hand movements. But honestly, that really goes well with the song. It's not as fast and up-beat compared to 'Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne.' It's rather slow, a bit soothing. It's a very relaxing summer song. In that case, yes, the dance does goes well with the song. It matches the tempo.

I love both sets of outfits that they used for the girls. Their casual attire looks very cute on them. However, the white outfits were so pretty. And all the girls were wearing daisy flower crowns in their hair. Oh my god, they all look so angelic and pretty. Everyone's hair was on point. Even Momoko look really really pretty in this music video. I love the outfits. I love the accessories. I'm done. There's nothing else I can say about this. I love love love it.

Overall, this is a really really nice music video. Well it's not as great like 'Wakatteiru no ni Gomen ne,' it's still a really nice music video. I love how simple yet pretty it is. And now, let's move onto the song. Judging from the lyrics, I couldn't get a clear message. From my interpretation, it's about a girl experiencing first love in the summer time. The song is really innocent and cute. Who knows? I could be wrong.

Judging from the instrumental, I don't know why... but this song reminded me of ºC-ute's 'Sochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu' but more slower and soothing. It's not as catchy or memorable as the other song, but it's still a really nice song nonetheless. All five members delivered really good vocals for this song. Although, it was really bugged out by that last line from Chisaki. 'Darling kamo ne?' The way she said it really ruined the rhythm of the song for me, I'm sorry. But everything else was perfect. I have no other complaints. Overall, it's a really really nice song. It's a good change since their other three songs are really up-beat and fast.

♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫

So that's all for my review of Country Girls' latest single. I love it! This single has made me fall in love with the group finally. I love this single more than their debut single. When I get the opportunity, I will definitely buy this single. Everyone, please buy this single when it's released! Well that's all for now. Until my next post, jyaa ne~

MUSIC; Girlfriend (Shitsuren Chocolatier OST) / Ken Arai
MOOD; In a Working Mood ___φ(・ω・` )

Comments

Popular Posts