Aki Urara ♪

The last time I did a post like this was back during the summer when I posted my Mid-Summer playlist~ And now I'm back to post my Autumn ( + Halloween) Playlist desu~ This playlist was also my back to school playlist as well but it's kinda too late to call it a back to school playlist so ... yea. >3<

Please note that again, these are in no particular order desu!

First up on my autumn playlist is Morning Musume's THE Manpower!!! ... The updated 2013 version of it. Now ever since the album came out, I find myself really listening to it a lot. And because of this song, I think I broke the repeat button lol. Although everyone's voices was really lacking (especially Sakura's now that I listened to it carefully) in this version comparing it to the original, I find that this is really a good remix. Also, Riho actually sounds decent! Her "YEAH" was really good~ Whoa~ The reason why it's on my playlist? Well to be honest, iono. I just really like it now and yea~ Lol~

The next song on my playlist is ˚C-ute's Namida mo Denai Kanashiku mo Nai Nan ni mo Shitakunai. Now the reason why it's on my playlist? Well, wasn't it released in the autumn time? Also I can really see myself listening to this song in the autumn time. Like somehow, I imagine myself showing off this year's autumn line with this song as the theme song or something~ Lol. Also, in some parts, it reminded me of a Vietnamese Pop Song in a way. Also, having Maimai as the center vocal for this? Perfect~

The next song is Dream5's Kira Kira Everyday. Kira kira everyday~ ♪ This is my back to school song and I usually hum it in school too so yea. I can't explain it but this song just have to be in my playlist for some reason. 

Next up we have Nishino Kana's If. Alright, I know what you're thinking. This song is like old-school already. But recently, I want back and listened to some of her old songs and I saw that If was really popular so I listened to it and fell in love with it~ Also, if I remember correctly, this was also the ending theme to Naruto, I think. This song is just flawless and I'm in love with the melodies and the harmonies in this song as well~ I just love it~

The next song is Kuraki Mai's Strong Heart. Same thing with Kana, I went back and listened to Mai's older songs like Growing of My Heart and all that. Strong Heart was popular among fans, like most fans that I met already - they say that Strong Heart is one of their favorites. So I listened to it and I swear, this song is went directly to my top ten ultimate favorites of all time. The melody is so simple and her voice is just perfect for this song. I cannot imagine anyone else singing it, it has to be her. Mai is just perfect in this, and I really want to buy the DVD single for this.

Next is Morning Musume's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke. This song was on my back to school playlist and it describes me. It's autumn and we're back in school. And we have to deal with the idiots of our class again. Okay, don't deny it people. We all have classmates that like to annoy us, plus there's all the "drama" in our school lives and blah blah blah. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke is a hardcore song that screams out "Don't bother me!" so yea. I listen to this mostly in school now, lol.

Another song on my playlist is Morning Musume's Wolf Boy. Wolves are seriously getting popular this year. Now anyways, this song is just badass. It's so catchy and really good and why couldn't Tsunku release this as a single or something? Like gawd. LALALALALALALA URUFU BOI~ There really isn't anything else I can say about this song. I just love it so much.

Our next song on my playlist is ˚C-ute's Tokai no Hitorigurashi. Now this song is mah jam! At first, I didn't really like it as much when it was first uploaded onto Hello! Station. However, the MV was soon uploaded onto their official channel and I watched it a few times and I grew to love it. It's so catchy! The parts when they go "WHY NOT?" is my favorite. It's so catchy, it's mah jam now!

My next song on my playlist is AKB48's Heart Ereki because well that song is flawless and Kojiharu's flawless and I like this lineup and yea. That's it. >3< I've been obsessing over this song for awhile since it first came out and I really want to buy the single! Kojiharu's center~

And finally we have AKB48's UZA! Yes, it was this song that finally got me to become a fan of AKB48. This was the beginning of the post-Acchan era~ A start of a new era in AKB48~ This was the first song I ever liked from AKB48 and I love how Jurina and Yuko were center! I love this MV, I love the song, and everyone was utterly amazing. Plus it was released one day before Halloween! It's a Halloween song~ Ehehe~

Well that's all for this post~ Haha, the songs in this playlists are really random - I know. Well it's my playlist so I can do whatever I want with it lol. Well yea, that's all~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~

P.S: Did you notice that there are no male artists in this playlist? Lol.
----------------------------------
Song: "Heart Ereki" by AKB48
Mood: "Now to work on my review for Chou Wonderful!" ___ψ(‥ )

Comments

Popular Posts