excuses, excuses~

And now, I am back to post another entry and I give you guys my excuse for not posting for awhile. So bear with me with this post, okay?~

Even though it's the second month of school, I frekin' have so much homework. Public school is seriously different from private school, ne. Also, I am also taking all these honors courses too so yea. Well, to be honest, I'm trying to graduate early from my school, at least within three years. So yea, I'm studying really hard and trying to keep my grades up. So far, my grades are okay but I'm so afraid that they could die any minute. My grades, not me. I'm so afraid that my grades are going to die any minute and I'm going to fail. ;w;

Okay, I know I haven't post a review in awhile and my last review was my initial thoughts on Sexy Zone's Bye Bye Du Bye ~See you again~ / A MY GIRL FRIEND. To be honest, the -A from A MY GIRLFRIEND, somehow reminds me of the -A in Morning Musume's Futsuu no Shoujo A. I don't know how but I just connected it like that. Okay, I gotta stop. I'm just rambling on now.

So yea. I am so behind on my reviews. Like back in the summer, I wanted to review AKB48's Sayonara Crawl and there's Juice=Juice's Romance to Tochuu but I never had the time. So now I gotta when I have time to do them in a Throwback Thursday or Flashback Friday post ... Plus there's all these MVs and singles and albums coming out ... And there's my KPOP cousin, Mayu, who keeps telling me to review KPOP MVs. I'll get to them, somehow.

Also, I'm not doing to deny it. I'm still a bit creeped out by the promo poster for Shori's drama "49." However, I'm laughing at it now. Like seeing Johnny's Jrs dressed up like Shoujo Jidai from their MV for Genie, meh I'm just laughing at how ridiculous they look. Oh gawd, I should start calling them "Johnny's Generation" now or Johnny's Jidai. Gyahaha, now all we need is an MV and the guys dancing to it. Although, Yutajin and Ryuya doesn't too bad as girls. But Marius might as well outbest them when it comes to looking like girls. kakaka.

Alright, this is a touchy subject for Hyphens now. I read about Koki withdrawing from KAT-TUN (or in my perspective, kick out and fired.) I'm not going to say anything else about this since I know Hyphens are still trying to get over this so yea. I'm not going to say much. All I'm going to say about this is let's just continue to support KAT-TUN and let's hope for the best in the future. Okay, moving on.

Kojiharu is center for AKB48's next single Heart Ereki and she is beautiful! Yes, Kojiharu is center but please don't graduate soon. Like please, don't graduate. Don't, just don't. ;u; I cried during Tomomi's (Itano Tomomi) graduation so during her graduation, I'm gonna cry too. So please, don't graduate Kojiharu. ;u; Besides that, Heart Ereki sounds awesome~ I like it~ But the MV ... meh, I'll save that for later~

Well, that's all for now~ I'll try to post another entry soon~ *stares at that gif of Yuajin* You beautiful piece of shit, stop it. ;w; -- Uuh, well yea. I'll post something soon~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
-------------------------------------
Song: "G.R.8.U" by VIXX
Mood: ;w; "Yutajin, you're so beautiful in that gif. Lol, stop"

Comments

Popular Posts