Throwback Thursday! Romance is on its way!

I always wanted to make a review for this but I never had the chance to do so, and now I finally have the chance and I also finally have the chance to do a Throwback Thursday! post~ Yay~ Yay~ Yay~ Peace~

This Throwback Thursday! post will be about Juice=Juice's MVs for their debut major single, Romance no Tochuu. I am not going to include the memorial edits in the title, it's already long enough and I can't remember all of that easily. So I'm shortening the single title to just Romance no Tochuu, yea. However, I will not include the MV reviews for the memorial edits for this review. I'm saving those MVs from some other Throwback Thursday! or Flashback Friday! day.

Well first up is the main MV, Romance no Tochuu (that is such a pretty title, I like it tbh.) Romance in on the way, as they translate. Okay, to be honest, I translated it as In The Midst of Romance because I remember the song titles for some other Hello! Pro songs like Shiawase no Tochuu and Otona no Tochuu and translate it to In Midst of Happiness and In The Midst of Adulthood. So yea, I translated it to In The Midst of Romance but somehow I'm wrong and blah, blah. Okay, I'm just rambling now. Onto the real review!

I honestly feel so impressed with their MV for Romance no Tochuu. UFP finally put some money into their MVs. Even though the MV seemed like any typical Hello! Pro MV, it feels different. So in the MV, we still have Juice=Juice showing off their members colors~ Also we see DIAMONDS. DIAMONDS. Like in the opening sequence and the ending sequence, we see DIAMONDS. SEXY ZONE's LADY DIAMOND REFERENCE. LADY LADY DIAMOND~ ♪

Yea, as you can tell, I really like the diamonds in this MV. Perfect, just perfect. I love the diamonds in this MV. Besides the lovely diamonds, we got not one- not two- but THREE different outfits! THREE, like srsly three. As much as I hate the black and white checker outfits (which are their main outfits for the single promo), I absolutely love the casual and white outfits. I think the girl's look amazing in them. I remember reading it from somewhere that the girls' casual clothes from here are like hand me downs from Berryz Koubou's Anata something something. Lol, nope. Those debut outfits from Berryz Koubou like like they were leftover from the nineties. Berryz Koubou fans, please don't offended. This is just my opinion. Okay, okay~ Let's continue!

AKARI WAS JUST PLAIN BEAUTIFUL IN THIS MV. BEAUTIFUL, BLESS THAT GURL. DON'T YOU DARE GRADUATE ON ME, GURL. Lol, sorry about that. That was me being random and loving Akari who is my favorite in Juice=Juice. But seriously, she was so beautiful in this MV. Karin was just Karin in this MV. She was in the spotlight, she was in the center, always. So good for her or whatever. Yuuka is barely getting any spotlight in this MV. I really like if Yuuka puts in more effort to be in the spotlight, I think she could've really shined in this MV. Sayuki, I know that girl will be beautiful in the future so stop saying she's ugly. In my opinion. But in this MV, she doesn't look like she's happy and smiling. Like from what I saw from her, she seemed upset or not happy in some way. I want her to smile and be happy, like Zukki. And Tomoko was just beautiful, yep. I can't say anything else 'bout her, she's beautiful in this MV.

Now, I think I did a goodish review on the MV so let's move on with the song. At first, it was released as a concert rip and I didn't like it as much. I guess it was because it was concert rip and the audio wasn't clear so that's probably why I didn't like it at first. However, when the MV came out, I was blown away. I came to really love this song. I don't know how to describe it well, like it has that jazzy feel to it which felt different from most Hello! Pro songs. So yea, it was unique and to me, it fits Juice=Juice's style in a way. So yea, I really like the song~

So that's all for this Throwback Thursday! post. Hey, it's the first one I've done in a long time and I wanna make this a regular thing. I promise, my reviews will be longer for these kind of posts in the future. But for now, bear with me, okay? Well that's all for now. Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------
Song: "Ghost of the Wind" by ZE:A
Mood: "It's feels so hot in my room"  ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”

Comments

Popular Posts