Suggestions for Throwback Thursday! and Flashback Friday! (◍•ᴗ•◍) ❤

http://airigoespyon.tumblr.com/
Hello again, everyone! (▰˘◡˘▰) How are you all? I'm just here to make a pretty quick post. So please bear with me for a few minutes, alright?~ 川o・-・)ノ

If you all haven't read the latest 'update-on-my-life' entry thingy, I'll just repeat the information here. In June, I shall be traveling to Japan and Vietnam (aka the motherland) for summer vacation! Yes, I am going to back to those two countries again! I will have redemption! ... I hope.

While I'm away on my vacation, I won't necessarily have the time to sit down and write entries. Thus, right now, I'm writing a whole bunch of entries ahead of time. Thus, when I'm away, I can simply go to the Blogger app from my iPhone and click publish. It seems super simple, am I right? Am I right?~

Here is where you all jump in. A majority of the entries that I'm writing now are Throwback Thursday! and Flashback Friday! reviews. I've written a handful of reviews already. However, I don't know what else to review? Do you guys have any suggestions for what I should review?

[[ For those who don't know; Throwback Thursday! and Flashback Friday! reviews are when I review singles/albums/music videos that are approximately more than.. at least two months old, minimum. ]]

Here is the list of some music that I will definitely review for TT! and FF!* ; 
- School Days // Guardians 4 (Single)
- We are Buono! // Buono! (Album)
- Kimi ni HITOMEBORE // Sexy Zone (Album)

If you guys have any suggestions about what I should review, please leave a comment down below! I would love to see everyone's recommendations! Thank you! Have a nice day. ♥

Comments

Popular Posts