Airi's Winter (and Christmas) Playlist ❄

It's already Winter and it's snowing~ Christmas is coming~

I'm actually going to post two playlists~ One is my playlist for Winter in general. And another playlist is a special Christmas playlist, focusing on Christmas-like songs~ Ermahgawd, doesn't SouMari look so cute in these gifs? Squeeee- /mentally slaps myself; Snap out of it, Airi! You can fangirl about them later!

First, I shall present to you my Winter playlist~ Oh yea~ (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

The first song on my Winter playlist is Tanaka Reina's "Kira Kira Fuyu no~ Shiny Shiny Girl~" (Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G.) This song is a really cute song and one of Reina's solo song that I actually liked. Her other solos are okay-ish, but I just absolutely love Kira Kira Fuyu no Shiny G. Just from listening to the song, sometimes I feel like going out into the snow and playing around. It's a really upbeat song and I do enjoy it~ Also, by the way, I still remember the choreography to this song~ The song is just so catchy~

The next song on my playlist is Fujimoto Miki's (ft. Okai Chisato & Hagiwara Mai) Samui Kara Fuyu da mon ~Doumokou mo Naissu yo Mikitty~ and this song is just really cute~ I'm not really that much of a fan of Miki-san but it was because of this song that I slowly came to like her and respect her. This song is basically how I feel about winter. It's winter, I don't wanna go outside, it's too cold, but it can't be helped~

After Mikitty, it's Kotatsu no Uta ~jyuken story~ sung by Yoshizawa Hitomi, Niigaki Risa, and Kamei Eri. In the winter, it's that time of year again in which we all have to prepare for mid-terms. Also, it gives off that winter-like feel to it~ Like can you imagine yourself, listening to this song, as you're inside -where it's warm inside and freezing outside- and you're studying for your upcoming midterms. Yea, this is what I'm gonna be in a few weeks. Hehehe~ It's also a catchy song~ Shabada Shabada Na Na Na Na~

The next song on my playlist is Berryz Koubou's Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi. Don't ask why, it's somehow on my playlist. I don't how it got that. Somehow, the song itself got into my playlist. Meh, whatever~ It's still a pretty good song~ I do like this song from Berryz Koubou~

After Berryz Koubou, we got BoA's Meri Kuri - the Japanese version, not the Korean version - the Japanese version. At first, I didn't really like this song. However, after awhile, I really grew to love the song. It's so catchy and it's a powerful Winter ballad. The lyrics is also just amazing for this song too. I swear, BoA is one of he greatest soloists I ever have listened to (besides Kuraki Mai and others.) This song is just pure amazing. I love it.

After a powerful ballad, let's listen to something fun with Kuraki Mai's Winter Bells~ My childhood! This is my childhood! I love Detective Conan so much! It's a really upbeat song and it's really nice to listen to~ Ugh, Detective Conan ... I love that anime so much. My childhood, right there. Like seriously, a Detective Conan cannot simply not like this song. This song- ermahgawd.

After reminiscing about Detective Conan, we move onto another song with Hajimete wo Keikenchuu sung by Juice=Juice. Although, I don't really like this song, when you compare it to the other A-side; however, this is also a really okay, decent song to listen to every now and then~ Listening to this song gives that cozy, relaxed kind of a feeling to it. Nowadays, since the song was released, I've been listening to it every now and then as I stay inside - away from the coldness - and read a book as well as drink coffee~ It has that cozy winter feeling to it, kind of - in my opinion. I don't know, it's just there.

Next is another song from Juice=Juice and this time it's Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo. I love its previous title Watashi wa Rose Quartz yet they had to change it. Booo ... This MV has that dark, kind of winter fashion sense to it. Like usually Winter fashion colors, in my opinion, are usually red and black and other dark colors. The song is pretty good and I like this better than the other A-side. The MV is decent and is like a throwback to High-King's Cinderella Complex. It has that Winter fashion sense to it so that's how it got onto my playlist~ Hehe~

After Juice=Juice's double A-side, we now have Boyfriend's MY LADY ~Fuyu to Koibito~ and this is a really really nice song. At first, I didn't really like this as much as Kimi to Dance Dance Dance. However, I soon came to really love it. The MV is actually really simple and I like it~ And the TWINS. GAWD, THE TWINS. ESPECIALLY KWANGMIN.  I love Kwangmin, love him. Back to this song, it's really nice and I love it~

Finally, after Boyfriend, we have Nơi Tình Yêu Bắt Đầu sung by Hà My. I'm Vietnamese and this is a really nice song to listen to, in my opinion. I also really like this version sun by her, even though I love almost every version of the song. I really like it. It's a nice song.

So that is all for my Winter playlist~ Let's move onto my special Christmas playlist! Airi's Special Mini Christmas Playlist~ Yay~

On my special Christmas playlist, we first have Sexy Zone's Sexy Summer ni Yuki ga Furu. This is the only time that I have an excuse to play this song. Despite how Sexy Zone stated that this an all-season song, NO IT'S NOT. This is a Christmas song, gawd. Hello Hello! And Merry Christmas~ They were dressed up as Santa 75% of the time. This is a Christmas song. Period. I'm not changing my mind. Nope. This is a Christmas song.

After Sexy Zone going crazy being Santa, let's move onto another song: DISH//'s Itsuka wa Merry Christmas~ Uwaa, yay~ Laaaawd, bless these four beautiful dorks. This song is just- I freakin' love it even though it's kinda ridiculous 50% of the time. But the song is cute and dorky~ Also, it was a throwback to Give Me Chocolate~ Ermahgawd, these four flawless dorks. I just want them, under my Christmas tree, singing this song.

Now for every cheerful song, there also has to be some sad-ish songs about Christmas. So let's take a look at ˚C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas, shall we? When the song first came out a few years back, I immediately fell in love with it~ Despite how sad the lyrics can kinda be, I really enjoyed the MV. I loved it so much. The instrumental for the song was really nice and everyone had almost equal lin distribution 75% of the time~ I like it, so yea~

Besides ˚C-ute, there is also EXO's Miracles in December. To me, it's not really that sad. I didn't cry like most people when watching the MV. To be honest, it didn't seem that interesting when I first saw it. However, I really came to like the song. It's a nice ballad (I'm gonna call it a ballad) and I do love the vocals. I really like the chorus and it has a really soothing Christmas sound to it~ I do like it. It's a decent song from EXO. It's cool.

And finally, to wrap up this mini playlist (haha see what I did there? keke), the last song on this mini playlist is BoA's Meri Kuri again~ This song is just- Ugh- I love it. End of story. I'm not changing my mind. Lol, nope.

Comments

Popular Posts