Kon'ya wa PARTY UP~ ♪ (Day Four - Eleven)

I finally had the time (and energy) to catch up on the challenges. *。٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧*。

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge! 
04. Favorite Couple in an Asian Drama.

My favorite couple in an Asian drama ... of all time, it would be Mika and Hiro from Koizora. Not the drama version (even though it was nice and sweet as well), I mean from the film adaption with Miura Haruma and Aragaki Yui acting in it. Koizora is such a heart-breaking yet somewhat sweet love story and I love it dearly. I cry every time I watch and and thinking about it right now (just writing about it), I'm getting a bit teary-eyed. Haruma's and Yui's acting was outstanding and those two suit each other so well. Haruma was made to portray the main male characters in shoujo-love story dramas (He did so well in Kimi ni Todoke too!) There are times when I ship other characters such as Hayato x Miku from Sprout and Takuto x Kana from Kasuka na Kanojo. But my favorite of all time would be Mika and Hiro from Koizora. Their love story is just- ♡

05. Which Asian Drama Made You Cry?

Koizora, again. It's always Koizora. The love story is so sweet yet the ending is just so heart-breaking. I always cry when I watch it. Every time I watch it, I literally do cry. It's really sad yet sweet. It's a bitter-sweet romance drama that touched my heart. I really do love this drama dearly.

06. Favorite Asian Drama OST.

My favorite drama OST would have to be BoA's Between Heaven and Hell for the Korean drama, Shark. I really do love the drama, Shark, and this OST fits the drama so well. This by far is my favorite song from BoA and I do love the lyrics in this as well. I simply cannot describe my love for this song. It's just amazing and I hope that BoA sings more songs like this for more dramas in the future. I also really loved Sympathy, which is the OST for the Korean drama, Five Fingers. I really love Five Fingers and the whole piano concept of the drama. I play piano so this appealed to me easily! I really love it.

07. Do You watch Asian Dramas for their Storyline, Actors/Actresses, or Both?

It would depend on the drama, mostly. Like there are times when I watch it for the the actors and actresses. Like I remember suffering through 11 Nin mo Iru! (in which I eventually dropped because I couldn't stand it) because of Kamiki Ryunosuke. And another example is 49 which starred Shori. I dropped the drama as well. But there are dramas that I watch because of their storyline. One example was Kaito Royale and I had no clue who the actors of actresses was. However, the storyline was really interesting so I watched it and I do like it.

08. Favorite Male Character in An Asian Drama.

My favorite male character of all time would have to be Amakusa Ryuu played by Yamada Ryosuke. Tantei Gakuen Q is my favorite Asian drama of all time, it is that precious to me! I love all the characters and the actors and actresses. I absolutely fell in love with Ryuu and Ryosuke did an amazing job portraying him back then. I'll admit, I didn't really fell in love with Ryuu when I first read the manga and anime. But with Asian dramas, everything is different. I absolutely fell in love with Ryuu. He's my ultimate Asian drama bias. Hell yes.

09. Do you download or watch them at a stream site?

The majority of the time, I usually watch dramas on a streamsite. I used to watch on dramacrazy but then they shut down so I moved to gooddrama.  I don't really like downloading them since it's kind of a waste of time plus a majority of the files are in a rar format and it's kinda hard to watch. I only download when it's a drama that hasn't been uploaded onto a stream site yet. Like when I watched Shori's drama "49" - I downloaded the episode.

10. An Asian Character that is Most Like You.

An Asian character that is most like me? ... Ehh, I never really thought of that. I'm not even sure if there is a character that is most like me or that I can relate to the most. I think an Asian character I can relate to the most if Numata Shinichi from Kazoku Game. Like Shinichi, I'm the eldest child of my family. I'm also an overachiever as well. Like in school, I'm really intelligent and I get acknowledged because of it every now and then. But I'm also do kind of have a dark, twisted side of me since a lot of people put pressure on me and I get so much stress. I feel like I can really relate to Shinichi. Even one of my cousins told me that I'm kinda like a carbon copy of Numata Shinichi, except I'm a girl.

11. Your Least Favorite Male Character.

My least favorite male character is Kagami Dan in 49 and Sanada Kazuo from 11 Nin mo Iru! - so it's basically a tie between the two. Kazuo, played by Kamiki Ryunosuke, is a very .. friendly character. Ryunosuke's acting is always amazing, but Kazuo didn't appeal to me that much. The drama itself was already kind of ridiculous enough and I didn't like it. I guess that's why Kazuo didn't really appeal to me. Dan is a very endearing character and I do love him. And Shori's acting is .. meh, kind of okay. However, since 49 is similar to Himitsu, Dan's father takes over his son for some while. I stopped watching now so I don't what happened. But his father is such a ridiculous hypocrite and made me hate Dan so much. His son is already perfect. Dan is already somewhat sweet and innocent and a recluse and shy, my ideal type of boy. Yet his father just screwed up everything and now I don't like Dan as much. I'm blaming all of my hate for Shori's character on the father. 

30 Day JPOP Challenge! (originally KPOP but whatever~)
04. A Song by Your Favorite Male Idol

I'm assuming that it meant by one one single make idol ... so my answer's going to be Sato Shori's Onnaji Sora no Shita. Uwaa, this is such a cute song and it really does fit Shori's KY image in a way. Ahaha~ But seriously, I really do love this song. It's cute and adorable~ The translation of this song was also really sweet as well. The song just makes you wanna puke sparkles and rainbows, gyahaha. This song is really a happy song and it'll just cheer you up~ I love it. I also really love Sou as well and he and Shori are tied. But Sou doesn't have a solo song yet ...

05. A Song by Your Favorite Female Idol

My favorite female idol is Suzuki Airi of ˚C-ute and my favorite song from her is My Alright Sky. That song is just pure amazing, I love her solo songs~ My Alright Sky is a really sweet solo song from her and I just really love it. The translation is also really nice as well~ I fell in love with this song when I first heard it. It's just- It's just amazing. I seriously love it. Another female idol I also want to commend is Nishino Kana, her songs are just amazing as well! I love it all~

06. A Song from The Year You Started Listening to JPOP

I didn't seriously start getting into JPOP until late 2010 - early 2011 ish. So a song from around that time period would be ˚C-ute's Aitai Lonely Christmas. I remember absolutely falling in love with that song and I loved the MV, along with the outfits and the dance. Everyone was so pretty in this and they had good line distribution in this as well! Like, everyone got solo lines! Hell yea~ Also Christmas is coming up in a few weeks and this is my current jam~

07. A Song released This Year

YATTERUCHAN~! HELL YEA~

08. A Song from Your Favorite JPOP Album

My favorite JPOP album, as of now, is ˚C-ute's 8 Queen of J-POP. My favorite song from that album is "Namida mo Denai Kanashiku mo Nai Nan ni mo Shitakunai." At first, that song really reminded me of a VietPop song, since it had that VietPop feel to it .. kind of? Eventually, I really did fall in love with the song. Maimai as center vocal is absolutely amazing, I love it. Although, I do wish that Airi could have had more solo lines in this song as well. This song is just amazing and do really fit their image of being the "Queen" of JPOP, hehe.

09. The Debut Song of Your Favorite Boys Group

Sexy Zone's own self-titled debuts single, Sexy Zone. The only song that has a solo line from Sou. I'm not sure about Yuuki 100% because I'm not sure if it's Sou or Marius that is singing it. But anyways, that is the only song that I know for certain has a solo line from Sou. It's so sad, seriously. Sou has barely any lines and it's the same thing for Marius too.

10. The Debut Song of Your Favorite Girls Group

I have two favorite girl groups and they are tied. They're Morning Musume and ˚C-ute. Morning Musume's major debut song was Morning Coffee. Morning Coffee didn't really appeal to me since it was an old song. It really had a 90's feel to it, and even though I was born in the 90's, it still didn't appeal to me. ˚C-ute's major debut song was Sakura Chirari. It's a really cute song and I do like it~ It's absolutely adorable~

11. The Debut Song of Your Favorite Male Idol

 ShoriSou didn't have their own solo single yet so I'm turning to Ryosuke on this one. Ryosuke's debut song as a solo artist was Mystery Virgin. It's a pretty decent song in my opinion; however, they should have autotuned the song completely. I'm sorry but I really do wish they had autotuned Ryosuke. I didn't really like the song, in terms of lyrics. The instrumental was kind of okay-ish. I know they can do better with this song, it's just ... meh, after awhile.
--------------------------------
Song: "Voodoo Doll" by VIXX / "Are Ya Ready?" by Kuroki Meisa
Mood: Updating My Blog. __φ(..;)

Comments

Popular Posts