AIRI'S TOP TEN OF 2013: THE MVs.


Ahh, 2013. You've been quite the year. Actually, it's been a pretty good year for me. Anyways, to finish off the year, I've been planning to do these kinds of entries for a long time! It looks fun to do too! I really really want to do posts like this! For this entry, I will doing my Top Ten Most Loved MVs~ On with the entry~

[ Airi's Top Ten: Most L♥VED MVs ]

10. Morning Musume's Brainstorming

This is Reina's last MV in Morning Musume. It's her last MV! Part of the reason I put this as number ten was because of her, in honor of Reina. I really do miss Reina - but at the same time, I absolutely do love this MV. It's really cool and I love the setting of it. I fell in love with the song, the song is utterly cool and catchy as hell. I really enjoyed listening to this song and the MV really compliments it. Plus everyone looked amazing, especially Mizuki~ Hehehe~

09. DISH//'s I Can Hear

Erm, I was too lazy and tired to find a proper gif of their MV. So, here's a cute decent gif of just DISH// instead~ "I Can Hear" was DISH//'s first major debut single. Up 'til then, they've only released indie singles. However, I am so happy to see that they had their major debut. The MV is really simple and somewhat fun as well. But I really liked how it was kind of a throwback to their first ever MV which was It's Alright - as you can see by the similar white sets. It's a really great song, and guys look like they're having so much fun as always~ This is my favorite MV from them as of the end of 2013, hehehe~

08. Morning Musume's Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa

The MV was released only two days ago, and I'm amazed how it's already number eight on my list. It messed up my entire list, to be honest. However, I can't simply not love this MV. I'm not really go into too much detail because I'm going to do an MV review later on. The MV is absolutely simple with the pure white background and the girls wearing white outfits (with some black and silver accessories to make it pop.) Yet the use of effects in this particular MV is utterly amazing! Everything just fits so well together. I instantly fell in love with this MV. It has become a personal favorite of mine.

07. Da-iCE's I'll be back

It was because of this song that I fell in love with Da-iCE completely. I already knew them prior because of their song, Splash. Plus a lot of people liked it. However, it was I'll be Back that made me completely fall in love with them. The MV is mostly black and white- (is that right to say?) Or of a dark colorless thingy. The guys really appealed to me in this MV! The dance was amazing and the vocals- I definitely commend Souta and Yudai. They did amazing!

06. GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE's Love You More

I absolutely fell in love with this MV. It would've been perfect for Valentine Day too~ I really fell in love with this music video. It shows a somewhat different side of GENERATIONS than what I normally see them. Usually, they're like epic and hardcore - there's the autotune-ish vocals and they're all trying to be cool and epic (they already are!) However, there wasn't anything epic or hardcore in this. It was more gentle and simple~ I fell in love with this side of GENERATIONS.

05. Morning Musume's Ai no Gundan

This is by far my most favorite MV from Morning Musume this year. I love everything about it: from the black and white costumes, to the bubbles, to the song, etc. Even though it was still an average Hello! Project MV with its regular studio sets and all that. The way that it was filmed was so different and appealed to me! I love the use the bubbles and the white outfits in which the girls look so beautiful. I also really love the use of symbolism in this too. A-MA-ZING.

04. Jurin's Hotaru Matsuri no Hi

The MV is the most simple out of all the MVs mentions in this list. However, it complimented the feel of the song so perfectly. I couldn't not love this. The lyrics of this song was absolutely beautiful. I also really loved how they filmed outdoors for this particular MV. It definitely does support Satoyama Movement's purpose in a way, showing the simple nature and all that. Masaki and Karin did so well in this, I commend them. This MV is simple, and I love it. This is really nice and relaxing~ Again, I commend Masaki and Karin. I hope to hear another song from these two~

03. Dream5's Minna de Te wo Tsunagou

Dream5 has done so well, during the later half of 2013.  Although We are Dreamer! is really good, I absolutely fell in love with Minna de Te wo Tsunagou. I loved how nicely the rain scenes has been done and the dance was also really really cute too. Everyone looked amazing in this MV, especially Akira~ I know what you may think - why is this number three? This should be lower. Dream5 deserved being in my top three. The MV really touched me actually. I felt so relax and this gives off a very nice, sweet reassuring feel to it. Friendship~ It's Quality over Quantity. It makes you feel all warm and fluffy inside~

02. Nishijima Takahiro's Doushiyou ka? / Wagamama

Okay Avex, where is Nissy's solo single? I'm still waiting for it! I want a solo single! I couldn't decide between his two solo MVs so I'm including the both of them as well! "Doushiyou ka?" is absolutely cool yet very entertaining at the same time! It shows a cool side to Nissy, while at the same time shows his cute dorky side in which I love so much. The storyline was also very interesting as well! I also fell in love with Wagamama as well. It helped compliment his vocal talent and it touched my heart. I can't- I just can't- I fell in love with his songs. I want a solo single!

01. AAA's Miss you

The music video of Miss you is the definition of perfection. This MV is absolutely flawless. AAA deserves this. This is ABSOLUTELY my most favorite MV of THE year. The MV definitely compliments the winter theme earlier this year (during January-February.) Everyone did amazing in this. I loved the setting of the MV and how it has such a simple yet somewhat vintage look to it! Even though it was released during late, late 2012 - I'm including this in 2013. This MV- I just can't. It's absolutely beautiful. I love it. This MV is perfection.

So those are my Top Ten MVs of the year. See how there's absolutely no Johnny's Entertainment groups in my list? Yea, they're all in my Top Ten Most Hated MVs of the year list. However, I won't do it since I'm lazy and really really tired (I'm still kinda sick though.) Tomorrow, I'm doing my Top Ten Songs so look out for that~ So what are YOUR Top Ten MVs of the year?~

Comments

Popular Posts