Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014!


Happy New Year's Eve~  Hello Everyone~ Konichiairi desu~ Whoa, it's been awhile since I said that. I stopped saying "Konichiairi~" and stopped doing a lot stuff such as ending my posts with "BaiBai~" and all that~ Ahh, this year really went by fast ne? Well for me, it really went by. 2013 has actually been a pretty good year for me. It wasn't as bad as 2012, it was actually pretty good.

I want to say something first of all. This entry is actually my 200th post on this blog~ Whoa~ I've already written 200 entries~ Wow, that's seriously a lot. I always thought that I wouldn't last for long on this blog but I did! I'm really happy that I was able to make it this far. Also, I want to thank everyone! This blog has also reached over 10,000 page views!

 
Seriously, guys. I really really really want to thank each and all of you. Whether you read my blog or not, I want to thank you guys. My blog is just over a year old yet it was able to receive this many page views. I feel so happy knowing that you guys at least visited my blog - even once is okay! I feel really happy and loved! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu! Thank you everyone!


みんな大好き! ありがとう! ♥

So moving on with this post~ Let's go take a look at last year's goals and wishes ne? I'm pretty sure I didn't do any of last year's resolutions. Ain't nobody got time for that! I'm sure at least everyone has at least not do their New Year's resolutions at least once in their life! Ahaha~

[ Last Year's Goals and Wishes ]

Goals;
- Keep Writing! Finish that novel of yours and get it published!
- Study Harder in School
- Watch More Anime
- Read More Manga
- Listening to more JPOP!

- Become familiarized with JROCK
- Study Harder in School
- Complete all story requests


Wishes;
- For another successful year for Sexy Zone and the rest of JE
- Same thing with Hello! Project

- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- For Ryutaro to come back (hopefully)
- For Ryosuke to not graduate from JUMP and do his best.

- For me to get good grades for the rest of the school year

Looking back at them, I knew for certain that one of my wishes definitely came true this year~ Morning Musume did top the Oricon Charts~ For the first time in over ten years, they were able to achieve topping the Weekly Oricon Charts three times in a roll! Also, it has been a good year for Hello! Project as well since so many good songs came out this year~

For my goals, I did not finish that novel of mine. I got lazy but I'm slowly working on a new one and I feel confident in this one.  I did study hard in school, even right now. For the rest of my past school year, I was able to achieve straight A's. And earlier this school year, I was able to achieve straight A's for the first quarter as well. I did not watch more anime or manga, how sad. However, I did become more familiarized with JROCK, but not quite comfortable yet to do reviews. As for JPOP, it's obvious. I did listen to more JPOP and began listening to more artists that aren't as big as other idol groups like AKB and all that. 

One of the groups I have started listening to was Houkago Princess. I don't regret listening to them~ I actually came to love Houkago Princess~ Personally want to thank Chiima from Okay! Musume Time. I read her blog and saw how she loved Houkago Princess. So I decided to start listening to them and see how it goes from there. I have to say, I'm in love with them now~ Hehe~

For wishes, again as said before, one of my wishes definitely came true this year. Morning Musume top the Oricon charts and I'm so happy! They're making this comeback! They're at their best this year, they haven't looked this good in a long time. They went to Budokan, ˚C-ute went to Budokan, Berryz Koubou went to Budokan, S/mileage finally had good group chemistry, we had a Juice=Juice debut. Unfortunately, ManoEri had to graduate. But honestly, I think Hello! Project had a pretty good year.

Also, I really really gotten into Up Up Girls (Kari) this year, well in the later half of 2013. I finally was able to listen to their music and they start releasing music videos. The reason I didn't get into them before was because of music videos. It was hard to keep tabs on them, so I couldn't get into them. But now, their music is really getting better and they're releasing more videos. I really love Akari, well ever since the ol' Shugo Chara! Egg days. But I also came to love the other members such as Arai Manami and Sengoku Minami.

As for JE, in my opinion, this had not been a good year for them - in terms of JUMP and Sexy Zone. Sure, they released more singles and all that shizz. But their music hasn't really been good this year. Their music didn't appeal to me at all this year. Well, at least Arashi had a pretty good year with all them albums and singles and DVDs and whatnot~ Mmhmm~

So here is my new list of Goals and Wishes for 2014!

Goals;
- Study Harder in School and try to achieve Straight A's.

- Try to watch more Asian Dramas.
- Watch More Anime, get back to being an Anime Fan.
- Buy / Read More Manga

- Listen to more Oshare Kei
- Study Harder in School
- Listen to some more Japanese Rock

- Try to get back into Korean Pop, but don't go too deep.
- Socialize with more people! I want to be friends with more people!

Wishes;
- For another successful year for Hello! Project
- For Morning Musume to top the Oricon Charts
- More Albums and Singles from Hello! Project
- Berryz Koubou's music and music videos to get better
- Another Buono! single and/or album release. (hopefully)
- Hopefully, Up Up Girls (Kari) can make a major debut.
- More Singles an An Album from Up Up Girls (Kari)
- For Juice=Juice to release more singles and albums. 
For Marius and Sou to be promoted in Sexy Zone more.
- Hey! Say! JUMP's music to improve.
- One last release from NYC (hopefully)
- A New Group to Debut in JE.
- For Da-iCE to become successful next year.
- More Singles and Album Releases from Choutokkyuu and DISH// 

Hopefully, I will do these goals. Although I'm pretty sure that I'll probably quit after a few days. Ahaha~ Mmm, 2013 has been a pretty good year in general for me. I feel like the person I was last year, is really different from my current self. I've really matured this year. I've grown to become a bit more independent and more aware of what's happening now. I hope that as 2014 goes along, I hope to continue to mature more. Yesh~

Moving on, I have a ton of things planned out for this blog for 2014. I plan on introducing new things for this blog, to make it a bit more fun and random and unique in its own way. First of all, I'm gonna go back to all of my posts and label them all with different tags. I think I need that, but that'll take awhile for me to finish. But I'll get it done. I'm also thinking of doing monthly playlists, along with the seasonal playlists I've been doing. I'm also thinking of doing birthday posts, I'm gonna do a lot for 2014! I'm really looking forward to doing all these new posts~ I'm gonna have fun with these posts~ Yay~

Well that's all for this post~ My last post for 2013! I'll try to post something tomorrow. I'll probably won't be able to post anything since I might be caught up with school work or probably distracted with Tumblr and all that. Anyways, please also support me in 2014! Thank you everyone for supporting me! Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~

Comments

  1. Ne ne ne, Airi! One of your Wishes has already come true! Johnny's will be debuting a new group Johnny's West4, in 2014! XD

    http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/12/johnnys-new-group-johnnys-west4-to-make-their-debut-in-2014

    YAY!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ERMAHGAWD, THAT WISH CAME TRUE FAST-
      /looks up at the sky; God, you are amazing.

      BUT ANYWAYS, YAY~ KANSAI JR DEBUT~! YAY! ♥

      Thank for taking your time to read and comment, Chiima~ I'm a huge fan of your blog! ♥ Also, it's because of you that I'm a fan of the beautiful Houkago Princess (this group needs more love!) ♥ Hehe~ Again, thank you for commenting! I hope you had a great New Year!

      Delete
    2. The Johnny's Angels knew you wished it... they made it so! <3

      I am seriously looking forward to the group, even if I don't follow JE a lot. I think that their ages being close to mine helps a lot! YAY! Eye Candy that is Legal!

      Ahhh, you are such a good writer, and you said kind words about me, I feel blessed! -hugs lots- And it makes me happy to find new HouPri fans! It really makes my heart soar! xD I feel like a proud mother of the group now xD Weird! Yes, they need more love! <3

      I hope you have a great New Year! It's started pretty differently, with some announcements, but aye! It feels positive! XD <3

      Delete
    3. Yesh, the Johnny's Angels heard my wish! X3

      I really am looking forward to this debut as well~ It's been ten years since a Kansai Junior group debuted. Also, I'm a fan of all four of the members~ I think they're pretty good Kansai Juniors~ ^ - ^ And haha, yay~ Eye Candy that is Legal! :3

      Ahh~ Hearing such words from you makes me happy~! But I'm not that good of a writer compared to your entries! Your blog posts are legendary! I love your Digests and Reviews~ You're one of my most favorite bloggers, EVER!

      Yes~ The New Year does feel positive~ I have a pretty good feeling for 2014~ I hope that the rest of the year will be great for you! ^ - ^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts