アレコレしたい! And now ... Here's another post about Airi's life! ☆


"I want to do a lot of things, but I don't have time~ I keep making excuses, and I have no motivation~♪" That lyrics from "Are Kore Shitai!" by Juice=Juice describes me so well. And now, here is another digest-ish post on my life!~

Summer School. As I said in my last personal entry, I am currently in summer school to earn original credit for math. I'm halfway done with my summer school year~ So far ... it's going a bit smoothly. Second semester is more easy, relaxed compared to first semester. Last week, I took the final exam for Precalculus A for First Semester. Surprising ... I finished it in half an hour. And I got a 94%! Whoo~ I thought I failed ... Oh yea, remember that algebra 2 final exam I mentioned last time? I passed that too!

My Summer is Halfway Over. I just realized that. Well, shxt. I've been so unproductive lately; I haven't even finished my summer homework for AP Government and English. But I still have to focus on Precalculus. Errrrr-

ORAS. Okay, guys ... Who's excited for the new upcoming release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?~ I know I ammmmmm~ God, I've been waiting for a Hoenn remake since forever. I'm so looking forward to this! I'm so excited, people. I'm so freakin' excited. :D They're gonna be more Mega Evolutions! Mega Swampert looks so epic, heo yes. Ugh, the character redesigns look so amazing. Steven Stone is still so handsome, omg. Plus ... I still can't get over Flannery~ lol You gotta love her. ( Click here! )

I got 99 problems, and Sexy Zone ain't gonna be one. I think that last week was 'Let's piss of almost every Sexy Zone fan!' week. I swear to God, there's been so much bad news concerning Sexy Zone. Last Tuesday-Wednesday, they made the announcement about Sou and Marius being officially excluded. On Thursday (I think?), there was stuff on Twitter about how Sou and Marius was excluded from the upcoming photobook. And then on Friday, their profile on Pony Canyon was changed and SouMari got excluded from that as well (they were placed in this useless pink box.) You know what? I'm not gonna let it get to me anymore. I'm done. I'm done with Sexy Zone's shxt this week. I got 99 problems, but Sexy Zone ain't gonna be one.

Also, to think that Sexy Zone is going against Morning Musume ...
#TEAMMORNINGMUSUME /i'm still waiting for the preorder links to come up/

Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki. You guys ... I'm in love with the soundtrack for this. The soundtrack is amazing, and a lot better than Stacy's Shoujo Saisatsu Kageki (in my opinion). Plus, at least they're releasing the physical CD for the soundtrack. THEY'RE RELEASING IT ON HMV ON AUGUST 6TH. /gaaaaaaaaaasp; MUST HAVE. But then again ... Now that I kinda think about it ... I'd have to choose between that and JUMP's S3ART album.

Doramas. As always, I am watching more doramas as always~ However, recently, I haven't really found any good dramas. And all the dramas I want to watch are not subtitled. /sigh; Oh wells, after being part of the JPOP fandom for almost four years .. I have gotten used to watching episodes without subtitles. I kinda understand what people are saying now. Recently,  I have started watching Kinkyori Renai ~Season Zero~ Damn it, Aran ... stop being so beautiful. Adachi Rika is so very pretty too. ( ; 0 ; ) I'm also trying to watch Kindachi Shounen no Jikenbo (Neo) ... because ... Mikki stars in it. Mikki~ Kamiki Ryunosuke~

If anyone has any good Japanese dramas they want to recommend (whether its this season or an old dorama), feel free to comment~ I'm trying to find more dramas to watch. :D
 
Kuroshitsuji. There's a new anime for Kuroshitsuji and no one told me?!!!!!!!

Solo Songs. Right now, I'm listening to FumaKenShori's new solo songs that's going to be released on their upcoming single (#teammorningmusume). I'm silently judging them. I might review it?~

So that's all for now~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
--------------------------------------
Song: "???" (don't know song title) by Kikuchi Fuma
Mood: Hmmm .... ( ̄へ ̄)

Comments

Popular Posts