Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Everything from Day Twenty to Twenty-Six.


I seriously need to stop procrastinating. /sigh;

Day Twenty; Favorite Psychic Type

My favorite Psychic type without any hesitation is Espeon~ Espeon (along with Umbreon) are my two most favorite Eeveelutions~ Espeon really has this elegant feel to her, similar to Glaceon~ She represents the Sun - the Day, while Umbreon represents the Moon - the night. To me, Espeon has this look of intelligence (??). She looks more intelligent, wiser than the others. I first came to like Espeon in the movie, Pokemon Heroes. And in Poekmon Diamond, I was able to get an Espeon~ There are a lot of other Psychic Pokemon that I like but Espeon is my favorite~

Day Twenty-One; Favorite Bug Type

In real life, I really don't like bugs. I really really hate bugs. But Pokemon are an exceptional case! Come to me, Bug Pokemon! Let me love you~ lol. My favorite bug Pokemon would have to be Vivillon. Out of all the butterfly Pokemon, Vivillon is the most prettiest and beautiful~ I love how Vivillon can have so many forms~ It's amazing, really~ My favorite patterns would have to be Meadow, Fancy, Sun, and Ocean. I also find it unique how it depends on where you actually live in order for you to get a certain pattern for Vivillon. When I played XY, I didn't understand it clearly. I thought that it depended on the region (in the game) where Vivillon evolved. So I kept training Spewpa in the meadows but I got a Modern pattern Vivillon (which is also very pretty). Now I know that the pattern you get, depends on the place where you actually live (IN REAL LIFE). I found that to be really interesting~ I hope that the creators do more of this~ Like if you want to your pokemon to evolve in this form, you have to live here. :D

Day Twenty-Two; Favorite Flying Type

It's amazing how there's only one pure Flying type and that's Tornados. Other known flying type are only secondary (with the exception with Noivern which is Primary). My favorite flying type would have to be Togekiss. I would've answered Shaymin - but Shaymin is considered to be a Grass type sooooo .... O3O. Ever since I was little, I did really like Togepi. Togepi was a really cute Pokemon and I liked its evolution, Togetic. And now, Diamond & Pearl introduced to us Togekiss~ I feel like Togekiss is a really elegant Pokemon. She gives off an Elegant aura to her~ Similar to a Princess~

I feel like if Fukumura Mizuki had a Pokemon team, Togekiss would be included ....
/GAAAAAASP; I need to write that down for my Pokemon story. Mizuki & Togekiss.

Day Twenty-Three; Favorite Steel Type

I just learned this but Jirachi's a steel type? Whaaaaaaaaaaaat. I've always thought of Jirachi is a Psychic Pokemon, which is true. Jirachi is a Psychic type, but she's always a Steel type? Like whaaaaat. Okay, moving on. My favorite steel type is not Jirachi (she's second, sorry Jirachi) but it's actually Mawile~ When I played Sapphire, I had a Mawhile~ But also, I think of Mawhile as a pretty cute Pokemon~ Plus because of its cute appearance, people can underestimate her~ Ayy~ Plus it's really nice to see that Mawile can do Mega Evolution now~ I do like her Mega Evolution form~

Day Twenty-Four; Favorite Poison Type

Ah, poison types ... I don't really poison types to be honest. I find poison types to be a bit annoying sometimes ... Plus its kinda similar to grass and bug types - like grass, bug, and poison all go well together. Plus these kinds of Pokemon know moves which can poison Pokemon. I hate it when my Pokemon was poisoned and in the game, there was this effect where the screen would ... I don't know ... Static? Is that right? Static? Think of how you're watching TV in the middle of a thunderstorm, the TV starts malfunctioning and you hear this static sound. It puts me under a lot of pressure, because I need to heal my Pokemon as fast as I can. That is stressful! I don't like that!

Okay, I'm just rambling on now. My favorite poison type would have to be ... Dragalge. Because Dragalge is freakin' cool and epic. It's a Dragon type!~ And it reminds me of a seahorse! :D Plus did you know that Dragalge has the highest base Special Defense out of all Poison-type Pokemon?~ The more you know~

Also, I can't find a good gif of Dragalge. Should I make one myself? OUO

Day Twenty-Five; Favorite Normal Type

This is a really easy one~ My favorite Normal type is Eevee~ Eevee is an adorable Pokemon, who can evolve into so many forms~ I'm looking forward to seeing new Evolution form for types such as ... Fighting, Dragon, Ghost, Poison, Rock, etc. Eevee is a unique Pokemon, similar to Vivillon. Eevee's just so cute, 'nough said
 
Day Twenty-Six; Favorite Fairy Type

Fairy types ... Fairy types was just recently introduced in XY and I have yet to learn who's a Fairy type yet. I know they changed the types for a couple Pokemon. As much as I want to say Sylveon, my favorite Fairy type Pokemon has gotta be ... Flabebe! Ermahgawd, that's such a cute name for a Pokemon! Flabebe~ Ayy~ I really do like Flabebe and I like how their are different types of Flabebes (their flowers). In Pokemon X, I got a Pink-Red Flabebe~ My favorite, yes~ I also evolved her into a Floette~ (I have yet to evolve her into a Florges yet).

----------------------------
Song: "Shout!!" by Sexy Zone
Mood: Working (=°-°)✎____

Comments

Popular Posts