Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Thirteen to Nineteen ... I need to stop procrastinating. orz


I've been procrastinating a lot lately. Sorry guys ... /whacked;

Day Thirteen; Favorite Ground Type

Although ground types aren't necessarily a favorite type of mine, a couple Pokemon that I like are actually part Ground type. My most favorite Ground-type Pokemon has gotta be ... Flygon! It's been one of my most favorite Pokemon from Hoenn. Also, if I recall correctly, Drew (aka Shu from the Pokemon Anime) also has a Flygon. (Plus I ship Contestshipping, I know tmi.) I really liked the character design for Flygon. I don't know, the minute I saw Flygon - I really liked it. Also, it's kinda nice to know that it's not really weak against Water. One think I don't like about Ground types ... the fact that it's so weak to water. That's kinda useless (I'm not saying all Ground types are useless, don't misunderstand meeee!) Flygon is a duel Ground-Dragon type so yea~ Flygon is my favorite Ground type Pokemon.

Day Fourteen; Favorite Rock Type

Okay, this is practically the same as Ground types .. It's not necessarily a favorite of mine.  When I play the games, I tend to not catch Rock type Pokemon. They don't interest me as much. But I've changed now~ My favorite rock type Pokemon has got to be .. Diancie. Diancie is a very cute rock type Pokemon. And currently competing against Milotic to see who's the most beautiful. In my opinion, Milotic is the most beautiful with Diancie coming in second. Diancie reminds me of a Princess, I adore Diancie. And Mega Diancie is beautiful~ Diancie is so pretty~ I really want to watch the movie ..

Day Fifteen; Favorite Fighting Type

Ahh ... Fighting types ... Again, it's not one of my top favorite. Rather, it's more on the lower half of the list. However, one of my most favorite Pokemon is a fighting type. And that Pokemon is Lucario! (and Riolu!) I first came to know Lucario from the movie, Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. I adored Lucario since then and in Pokemon Diamond and Platinum, I got a Lucario~ And in Pokemon X, I also got a Lucario~ I actually have two Lucarios ... One I got from Korrina, and the other I raised from a Riolu that I caught. (I didn't know that I would get a free Lucario, I didn't know!) Anyways, Lucario is a really cool Pokemon! Enough said!
 
Day Sixteen; Favorite Ice Type

My most favorite Ice type would have to be Glaceon, an Eeveelution! Glaceon has this elegant, majestic look to her that even Espeon and Vaporeon or even Umbreon cannot compare to her. Sylveon is cute, not elegant in my opinion. Glaceon is really unique in my opinion and I was glad to see her introduced in Diamond-Pearl/Platinum. In fact, in Platinum, I have a Glaceon. In the Pokemon anime, May (aka Haruka) has a Glaceon. I think out of all the Eeveelutions, Glaceon is the prettiest (Sorry Espeon and Umbreon, errrr-).

Day Seventeen; Favorite Dragon Type

You cannot be serious. One does not simply choose one favorite Dragon type Pokemon. Dragon type Pokemon are badasses, okay?~ I really do like Dragon type Pokemon~ Not as obsessed as Iris, but I do really like Dragon type Pokemon~ There's just so many to choose from .. Oh my god. This time, I think I'll go back to my childhood and say that Dragonite is my favorite Dragon type Pokemon~ (Sorry Flygon, Salamence, Garchomp, Latias, Latios, Reshiram, Rayquaza ... /CRIES;) When I first got into Pokemon (back in my day, all those years ago), I adored Dragonite. Dragonite was the first Dragon pokemon I had ever liked! Also, Dragonite has this really nice and kind look to him~ I adored Dragonite~ And Dragonite was on my team for XY and helped me defeat Drasna~ Ayy~

Day Eighteen; Favorite Dark Type

Oh no ... Who should I choose? Umbreon or Absol? I really really like the both of them. But I chose Absol as my favorite non-evolving Pokemon .. So it should be Umbreon's turn? Hmm ... Okay, just for this time, I'll go with Umbreon! Another Eeveelution! Out of all the Eeveelutions, my most favorites are Espeon and Umbreon. Although it's not as pretty and majestic as Glaceon, I feel like Umbreon has the most coolest appearance (Jolteon coming in second.) It's unique and not as girly-looking compared to Slyveon or Vaporeon. Plus in the Pokemon Anime, Gary (aka Shigeru) also has an Umbreon~

Day Nineteen; Favorite Ghost Type

I personally don't like Ghost Pokemon very much, but as time passed, I came to like them. My favorite would have to be Mismagius. I guess I came to really like Mismagius because of Fantina (aka Melissa) from Pokemon Diamond-Pearl/Platinum. I really liked the design for Mismagius and it reminded me of a witch. Like you know~ Those magical witches~ I really like Mismagius, I think that she's one of the few Ghost Pokemon that I actually like. I can't really say anything else, sorry~

------------------------------------
Song: "Kanashiki Heaven (Single Version)" by ºC-ute
Mood: Working (๑╹o╹)φ_____

Comments

Popular Posts