Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Two - Six


I almost totally forgot about this .. Sorry guys.

Day Two; Favorite Regional Bird

My favorite regional bird ... Oh man. I think I'll have to go with Starly~ Staravia~ Staraptor~ Besides, Sorry Taillow and Swellow. Okay, I'll be honest. When it comes to Pokemon, I don't really have a care for the main regional birds like Pidgey or Pidove or Fletchling. They're so common in the beginning of the game. I never really bother catching them or evolving them ... 70% of the time. But while I was playing Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Platinum, I was determine to change and was all "Okay! I'm gonna catch a Starly and evolve it~!" And so I did. Staraptor became an essential Pokemon on my team~ It was because of Staraptor that I began to appreciate the regional birds more~ Plus, look at that red bang~ Ayy~ Staraptor is the coolest regional bird to me~

Day Three; Favorite Elite Four Member

Really? Really? Really? Really?! Hmm ... I like a lot of the Elite Four members. Agatha is really cool, same thing for Lance and Aaron and Will and Lucian ... But my favorite Elite Four member would have to be Caitlin (Cattleya~) I don't why, but I find Caitlin to be so pretty~ She reminds me of a Princess, all pink and feminine~ She's so pretty, in my opinion~ When I think of Elite Four members, Caitlin would be one of the first that pops into my mind. She really stands out to me. Also, she's a Psychic trainer. I have a thing for Psychic Pokemon so yea~ But seriously, she's so pretty~

Day Four; Favorite Pokémon that Can’t Evolve 
(No Legendary)

ABSOL. Definitely Absol. Okay, I know that they're are better Pokemon out there that can't evolve plus there's the fact that Absol can evolve in Mega Absol ... But hey, Absol is cool alright? When I first knew of Absol when I was playing Ruby and Sapphire - I was all "Oh! He's so cool! I need to get him! I need to catch him! I need to train him!" and stuff. He's such a cool Pokemon ... despite the fact that he's known as the disaster Pokemon. Also, did you know that I have Absol listed as one of Shori's Pokemon? (I was doing an imagine that focused on 'what is Sexy Zone were Pokemon trainers?' I made Absol as Shori's partner~ Maybe I'll post the list here~ Who knows?~)

Day Five; First Pokemon Game

Oooooh, this bring back a lot of memories. This first Pokemon game that I EVER played was FireRed. It was probably almost ten years ago when I first started playing it~ I remember I had a Pink Game Boy (I'm a girl, what did you expect? Plus it was pretty) and I was attracted to Charizard on the cover. Sorry Venusaur. At first, I was just starting out .. I didn't really know anything. I didn't figure out how to catch Pokemon until I beat the fourth gym of something. /I'm sorry, I couldn't figure out the bad function thingy ... I was barely seven/ But FireRed was my starting point~ I'm glad they made a sort of remake of it during HeartGold and SoulSilver. Hehe~ (They included Red in it~ Whoo!)

Day Six; Your First Starter Pokemon

My first starter Pokemon was none other than ..... Charmander~ When I first got into Pokemon, I adored Charizard~ Charizard was this cool Pokemon! Plus he was featured in the third movie "Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unknown" (first Pokemon movie I ever watched~) I was so determined to get Charizard so I chose Charmander~ Charmander is also a very cute Fire Pokemon~ I adored Charmander~ Since then, for almost all of my starter pokemon ... I chose a Fire type. Also, I was excited to see that Charmander was brought back in Pokemon XY. And guess who I chose? Charmander~

------------------------------------
Song: "Arigatou! Otomodachi." by Berryz Koubou
Mood: Okay~ Fangirling about Pokemon and Sexy Zone “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Comments

Popular Posts