Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Nine


Recently, I've grown to love Shori's short hair. /stop ruining my life, sheesh/
Moving on now~ Today's question is ... ☆

Day Nine: Favorite Fire Type

/SLAMS HEAD ON DESK; Well shxt. I love a lot of fire types, okay. Fire type Pokemon are so cool! Charizard, Cyndaquil, Flareon, Growlithe, Fennekin, Ho-Oh, Litleo, Reshirem ... They're all cool Pokemon! But my favorite Fire Type Pokemon has gotta be Entei. The legendary beast Entei who makes his appearance in the Johto region! He was the STAR of Pokemon 3: Spell of the Unknown (favorite Pokemon of all time~) Ever since I was kid, I had always admired Entei and he's always been one of my favorite legendary Pokemon~ Entei has this strong, yet somewhat scary aura to him. Yet, I feel like Entei can also have this gentle side to him. I also find it interesting, that Entei represented the flames that engulfed the Brass Tower. Entei's a cool pokemon, 'nough said.

Now that I think about it ... Shori's Guardian Pokemon Spirit could be Entei ...
/writing a fanfic about sexy zone being pokemon trainers and stuff, i know tmi/

------------------------------------
Song: "Rock no Kamisama" by Buono!
Mood: A Bit Tired ... ε-(´・`)

Comments

Popular Posts