Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Ten to Twelve ... I have procrastinated again. orz


I have procrastinated again. Sorry guys. orz Here is Day Ten to Twelve~
Today's questions are ...

Day Ten: Favorite Water Type

Isn't it obvious? It's Milotic~ This Water Pokemon right here is practically the most beautiful Pokemon in the world~ Okay, yea yea ... I know how Diancie is competing against Milotic to see who's the most beautiful. But in my opinion, Milotic is the most beautiful~ (Diancie's cute). I adored Milotic ever since I started playing Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire years ago. Seriously though, Milotic is so beautiful~ She's so majestic and elegant~ Milotic is practically a Pokemon mermaid~ I just really love Milotic, okay?

Day Eleven; Favorite Grass Type

Well shxt. I like a lot of Grass types ... okay? There's so many cute and cool Pokemon who are grass types and I really like them all. I especially like Shaymin, Cherrim, Turtwig, Rosarade ... all those Pokemon. But for this time, I shall go with ... Chikorita! As a child, I also adored Chikorita. I remember I was watching Pokemon on TV and I loved Ash's Chikorita~ I was going to choose Chikorita as my starter in HeartGold, but I chose Cyndaquil~ ('cuz Cyndaquil's awesome). Aslo, there's the fact that Sou is Chikorita~ ♥ (If you watched the MC for Sexy Zone's 2013 Arena Tour, you'll see why~)

Day Twelve; Favorite Electric Pokemon

Isn't it obvious? It's PIKACHU! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts