Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day One!


You know .. with the Pokemon 40 Day Challenge .. I can finally put all these Pokemon gifs I have to good use! Huehuehue~ (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* It's the first of July over here so I've chosen to start the challenges today~

Day One; A Pokémon that makes You Smile

The Pokemon that has always made me smile, ever since I was a little girl, shall always be PIKACHU. I know what you may be thinking .. 'Oh Pikachu .. what a typical choice!' Pikachu holds a very special place in my heart. ♡ The first Pokemon I learned was Pikachu. It was because of Pikachu that I got into Pokemon (and that was almost ten years ago). Pikachu is such an adorable Pokemon; it's cuter than Kirby! Yea, Pikachu is cuter than Kirby! #teampikachu I love Pikachu more than Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, etc! Pikachu is my number one most favorite Pokemon EVAR! Pikachu is my best friend~ ... A Pikachu plushie is sitting on my desk as I'm typing this out. lol ♡

----------------------------------------
Song: "The Power" by ˚C-ute
Mood: Working φ(°ρ°*)メ

Comments

Popular Posts