Pokemon 40 Day Challenge ☆ Day Eight


So here's Day Eight guys~ Today's question is ...

Day Eight; Favorite Starter Type

Starter types ... Oooh ... Starter types are most restricted to grass, fire, and water - with the exception of Pokemon Yellow Version. Pokemon Yellow version as inspired by the anime and thus, you have Pikachu is your partner instead. And only Pikachu! Man, I wished I had Pokemon Yellow version. But then again, it was released all the way back in '99. I was barely ... one? When it comes to starter types, I tend to choose between fire or water types. I mostly choose Fire types though. I have chosen Charmander, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and Tepig. For Platinum, I chose Piplup. 'Cuz Piplup's awesome. For XY, I was kind of under peer pressure from my Pokemon-loving classmates (even my mom, my mom liked Froakie more than Fennekin) ... They all loved Froakie, but I liked Fennekin. In the end, I gave in and chose Froakie. Froakie's a cool Pokemon, I love its high speed stats. So yea, that's it. I  guess my favorite starter is fire, but water is also pretty cool as well. Grass has some of the cutest Pokemon (Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, Snivy, Chespin) buuuuuuuuut-

So, umm, yea. That's it, guys. Sorry for my random rambling. Jyaa ne~
---------------------------------
Song: "Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo" by Mano Erina
Mood: Stressed 'cuz Summer Homework! Panicking! ε=ε=(っ*´□`)っ

Comments

Popular Posts