Aah, too much has been going on ...

Hello to all you people out there~! What's up?

[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Maji Desu ka Suka!]

As you can see, a lot of things have happened during this somewhat bland month of November. I never really expected anything to happen, all I expected was the releases of some new albums and singles. So basically here is some news that you all may or may not have heard before.

Number One ; Ryosuke is getting his own SOLO debut. I'm serious, his own solo debut here. I wasn't surprised when I first heard that, I know that this was coming eventually. Fellow JUMP fans, there's no need to deny this ... we all knew that was going to happen eventually. I'm honestly happy for his solo debut but I'm fearing that once he gets to caught up with his solo activities and such ... It'll be just like NEWS again and Ryosuke will end up like YamaPi. So I'm praying that he'll be able to manage for the next couple years or so.

Anyways, his debut single is to be title "Mystery Virgin." ... Okay, kinda effy about the title track but I listened to a fan audio of it and it seems like it's a good song. The entire single tracklist hasn't been released yet so it'll be awhile until we hear about that. The expected single to be released on January 9th, 2013. Plus it will be the theme for Ryosuke's upcoming Kindaichi drama.

I'm looking forward to the single and I might buy it if I am able to.

Number Two ; Morning Musume's Tanaka Reina is graduating. I'm serious, she's actually graduating! When I first heard the news, I was denying it. I didn't want it to happen. I swear I was all "/flipstable" and such. She graduating from MoMusu to probrably focus on her new band. I checked out the members and they seemed pretty cool. But still I'm sad, I actually liked Reina and I thought that Sayu would be the first to leave and all that ... ( ; ____ ; )

Number Three -not really news but I don't care- ; YESASIA, when are you going to ship my albums? ._. Alright, so I preordered my copy of Sexy Zone's one Sexy Zone albums like on the tenth or something and YESASIA confirmed my order. But they haven't shipped it yet. The estimated ship date was November 17th, which was two days ago, but they still haven't shipped it. YESASIA, please don't troll with me ... Onegai ... (___ ___)

And uhhh ... well that's it for this post. That's all I can write for now.

Well ...

BaiBai.-☆

Comments

Popular Posts