MV Review : Peaberry - Cabbage Hakusho

And now here is my review for ...

Peaberry's Cabbage Hakusho! 



Official Music Video ; Cabbage Hakusho via satoyamachannel
English Subtitled ; Cabbage Hakusho via xCSubs

I can say one thing ; I love this music video~ I can't find one bad thing about it, it's such a beautiful music video and I just love it~

As you all know, Peaberry consists of Morning Musume's Sayashi Riho and S/mileage's Wada Ayaka. The duo was formed back in July of 2012 and would be a part of the Hello! Project SATOYAMA Movement, a movement that aims to remind Japan of their beautiful countrysides (Satoyama) and the need to conserve them.

The official music video was uploaded onto YouTube on November 1st of 2012.  It was the first of the four Satoyama music videos to be released and uploaded. I honestly think that this is my favorite out of the four and one of my favorite music videos of all time.

The music video really displayed the beauty of the countryside, unlike DIY♡'s music video which failed to do so. I really loved the simplicity of the music video and I'm really glad that the makers of the music video didn't add in effects, like what happens in most H!P music videos. The music video had a natural and gentle image to it, which I really love.

The song was beautifully sung and I loved it. Honestly, I don't usually like Riho's voice since she seems to always be straining it in Morning Musume songs. However, her singing was gentle and nice during the song. Ayaka's singing was great as always. The song really showed the meaning of the countryside's beauty plus it also expressed family life too.

It's a really soft-spoken song which I really enjoyed~

The single was released on November 7th so I'm asking you all to please buy this single if you can. The single also includes the song "Forest Time" by another Satoyama/H!P unit called Harvest.

And there concludes my review for Peaberry's Cabbage Hakusho. Stay tuned from my reviews on DIY♡'s Fore Fore ~Forest for Rest~ and GREEN FIELDS' Boys Be Ambitious.

BaiBai.-☆

Comments

Popular Posts