Hello November!

Ohmygod, it's already November. Wow, already three months into the school year. Now I need to survive another five-six months of school ...

tumblr_mbfko0XlOZ1rhx2wdo1_250tumblr_mbfko0XlOZ1rhx2wdo2_250

I can survive, I can survive ... As long as their new JPOP releases along the way, I'll be fine yo. And now, on with the entry! So first things first ... my report card. I swear I was crying tears of joy when I got it. Straight A's! Yatta! I made it!

And so my dad will have to keep his promise and preorder me Sexy Zone's first album. I've just called him recently and he said he'll go online and preorder it when he gets home. And to make sure that he does this, I'll stand right next to him and won't leave until he actually does it. Lol. He'll also have to keep his promise about getting me my own nook too. / I'm such a spoiled brat. lol

Okay, what else .... Uh .... Oh yea, I will do some more review entries. Recently I have watched a lot of new MVs and downloaded a lot of new singles and albums so I will do reviews on that. I won't be doing any drama reviews anytime soon. I haven't been able to find any new dramas that I like, except Piece - but no one subbed it yet so I can't watch it.

Anyways, I am planning on writing some more fanfics. Recently, I've been having a hard time trying to write a story based on ˚C-ute's Soku Dakishimete. Speaking of Soku Dakishimete, I did listen to a radio rip of the new remix version. I love it! I love it so much! I seriously can't wait for the next best album to come out!

Another thing; Boyfriend's new album Janus comes out today. Recently, I have been listening to Boyfriend - yes, I still love them, alright? - when I just found out that their album comes out today. I will download their album because well ... I still love them. I will do a review on their MV for Janus. I wil also do mini-reviews for their MVs for Kimi to Dance Dance Dance and MY LADY ~Furu no Koibito~. Mini reviews because they only released the short version of the MVs so yea.

Well that's all I can write for now. Stay tuned for my reviews!

Comments

Popular Posts