MV Review : Mano Erina - NEXT MY SELF

Her Final Single .... ( ; ____ ; )




Why? Why did she have to graduate? T-T /crying

I'm seriously going to miss Manoeri a lot. I hope that she'll still continue to release singles and albums in the future. Alright, now onto info about the music video. This video was uploaded onto YouTube on November 15th - although during my time zone, it was uploaded yesterday.

The Music Video ; NEXT MY SELF

I seriously love the music video. (not because it's her last single and I'm sad) I feel like HaroPro really did a great job with the music video. It was really simple and Erina looked stunning. She really looked mature, so different from when she first debuted. She looked really pretty in her white dress and casual attire. The song was really nice as well, it really expressed Erina's style and such.

I also really liked how they included her fans in this as well. It was really different from other MVs in HaroPro history. I just really love this. There are no other words to describe how I'm feeling right now.

I really suggest for you all to buy this single, it's really great~ Manoeri is a great singer, so buy it people!

Comments

Popular Posts