ださい。

Waa-ho. Konichiwan.
[Gif] Sugaya Risako
How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing good ne~ Well for me, right now, I'm kinda irritated ne. So here is a warning for everyone! This entry will end up being a rant so please be careful and excuse my language! I'm not usually like this unless I'm meccha meccha makatsuku. (Boy, I hope I used that right or something) So yea, please excuse any bad language and don't take offense even though this isn't directed at you guys.

So I'm pretty sure that most Sexy Zone fans, aka ZONErs or Sexy Girlz, have watched Sexy Zone's performance of "Real! Sexy" on ShoKura, right? I have no problem with the song and the outfits are okay (although Kento was wearing the wrong color!) but there was one thing that irritated me so much. Yes, that's right. MariSou have been pushed all the way to the back! They're BACK-UP DANCERS. What the heo. (In Vietnamese, it means pig. But I think we all know why I'm using the word.)

What is this. What is this madness. Why the heo did they push MariSou all the way in the back! They're a part of Sexy Zone too! Plus the pamphlet for their 2013 Arena Concert, there are barely in pics of MariSou! What. Nowadays, Sexy Zone has been so focused on FumaKenShori. I don't have a problem with them, I love really Shori. I love FumaKen. But this isn't right! 
Tanaka Reina [2]
I'm pretty sure that you guys can tell that meccha meccha love MariSou. ShoriMariSou are my top three. Seeing MariSou pushed to the back like this makes me really, really sad. I feel like Sexy Zone is no different than most bands that I listen to. Take Hey! Say! JUMP for example, it's all about Yamada Ryosuke with a bit of Chinen, Daiki, and Yuto here and there. But it's all about Ryosuke! I can admit, I loved Ryosuke but all this being about him was too much.

I can admit, I still love Ryosuke every once in awhile but now I mainly focus on others like Keito and Inoo and Chinen. I fell in love with them. At first I thought that Sexy Zone would be a little different. Yea, I know, FumaKen are the main vocals will the younger three got barely any lines. I didn't mind that because I know as they get older, the lines will be distributed much more evenly and equally. But now this? No, just no. Iie! I won't accept this!
Fukuda Kanon [Asu wa Deeto...]
I'm happy that Shori finally is getting some more attention as the center and that he's getting some solo performances on ShoKura. But seeing that MariSou is being pushed to the back, plus there were rumors about Mattsuu coming home from the train station crying .. it makes me really sad. No, no, no. I want Mattsuu to be happy and cheerful and genki just as he always is. I'm glad Mari was able to still maintain his genki-ness and smiles. Mattsuu, please be happy!

Well, that's it for this umm rant. Not sure if this was a rant, I barely used any bad language so ... yea. I'll post a much more cheerful entry later, okay? Well jaa ne~
-----------------------------------
Song: "Tropical Koishiteru" by Natsuyaki Miyabi (from 2005 Shoka Hatsu Tandouku ~Marugoto~)
Mood: Sad, because Mattsuu is sad. o(╥﹏╥)o

Comments

Popular Posts