Man, so many good dramas!

Konichiairi desu yo~

Yea, so how is everyone yo? Man, I just really love this gif right here. It describes me perfectly: crazy in cool, funny way. I freakin' love this gif yo!

Recently, I finally brought myself to watch the first episode of the drama "Kazoku Game" which features Sakurai Sho and Mikki! (Kamiki Ryunosuke). It was crazy. It was weird. It was kinda stupid. It didn't really make any sense. I LOVE IT. ♥
OHMYGOD, this drama is awesome. Honestly, I can't wait for the next episode along with ItaKiss and Kasuka na Kanojo. Man, this season has a lot of good dramas! -except for BAD BOYS J, aye .. fix it producers and I might watch it again!-

Okay, so back to Kasuka na Kanojo (which I started talking about yesterday). So I absolutely love Genki's characters, along with Yutajin's character and Miki-chan's character. Yes! ItaKiss' Honoka Miki also stars in Kasuka na Kanojo! Even though it's only been three episodes, I seriously want Yutajin' character and Miki-chan's character to be dating. I ship them. And I will go down with this ship. And once this drama is over, I want Yutajin and Miki-chan to appear in another drama as lovers! I will support them always!
Junjun [3,2,1 BREAKIN OUT!]
Besides loving the chemistry between Aida Takuto (Jinguji Yuta) and Okamoto Kana (Honoka Miki), I also really loved Anne's acting in this! She's so cool and portrays Akane the Ghost (yea, I'm gonna call her that) so well! I love Akane the Ghost, she's so funny! I also happen to like the chemistry between Teshima Kentarou (Iwahashi Genki) and Yuzuki Asuka (Hirose Suzu)! Did you guys know that Hirose Suzu is the younger sister of Hirose Alice? So cute~ I ship those two as well!
Tanaka Reina [Seishun Collection]
So besides watching the three dramas (Kazoku Game, Kasuka na Kanojo, and ItaKiss), I am actually watching Vampire Heaven as well~ Which stars Honda Tsubasa who acted in the drama "Piece" with Nakayama Yuma-san and Hokuto-sempai and Suzuki Airi-chan! I actually love the opening and ending themes for the drama. The opening theme is "Kindan no Karma" by Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku. It's pretty catchy and cute~ The ending theme is .... "Bloody Night" by Choutokkyuu! Gawd, I love it! The MV came out today so I'll do review on it another time!

Besides Vampire Heaven, I'm also planning on watching the drama "TAKE FIVE." YEA. This drama stars Matsuzaka Tori, Chiba Yudai, and Irie Jingi! I am so watching it! I heard that's it's a pretty cool and okay drama so I'm looking forward to it! Now, being that I'm a Sexy Zone fangirl, it should be obvious that I should watch the drama "BAD BOYS J." Actually, I'm not. After the first episode, I was done. It was kinda boring and Kento-kun's character seems like a Mary Sue. (should it be called Gary Stu? I don't know.) I felt bored watching it so I didn't bother watching the second episode when it came out.

However, one of my friends Inacchi (I think you all heard of her, since I promoted her a couple times on this blog.) loves the drama since she's a big Kento-kun fangirl herself (even she still kinda likes kpop more, aye)  So I guess I might give the drama another chance, but I know I'm just gonna end up being bored again. I honestly can't bring myself to watch it, like what happened to me when the 2013 (or 2012, I don't remember) remake of GTO came out. Even Shintaro starred in it, I couldn't bring myself to watch it. Gomen ne Shin-chan.
Tanaka Reina [2]
So that's all for this post! My next post might be my review for Choutokkyuu's Bloody Night MV so look out for that one! Until then~ Jyaaaa~
[Gif] Suzuki Airi
-------------------------------------
Song: "0 GAME" by Spyair
Mood: Whatever ヽ(・_・;)ノ 

Comments

Popular Posts