OK YEAH! Brainstorming and Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai Review!

And now, here is Airi's review of Morning Musume's ...
Brainstorming and Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai!
[Mini Gif] Brainstorming [3] [Mini Gif] Brainstorming [4]
First of all, sorry that there is no gif of Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai. I was roaming through Tumblr all last night trying to find one but with no prevail. So here you are, some beautiful gifs of Morning Musume in their MV for Brainstorming! Ok, so it has been awhile since both MVs were released and I'm too lazy to look up the specific dates. Gomenasai yo.

Anyways, let's first start of with Brainstorming. This MV is one of Reina's last plus this shocked a lot of wotas. Out of the two MVs, I honestly admit that I do love Brainstorming better. I'm serious, this shocked a lot of wotas including me. The song was really catchy to start things off, and I seriously love the line distribution. Sakura was able to show off her strong powerful voice and Ayumi had a great solo line as well. Even Haruna had a solo herself! Plus there was a dance battle yo! Ayumi vs. Riho!

Despite the fact that this is Reina's (one of two) graduation MVs, she didn't really get that much solos. She didn't dominate the MV like other MVs in the past. I was seriously HAPPY with this. I feel that the group is more balanced now. It kinda gives the fans a look of the future without Reina now, the group will kinda be more balanced. But now I'm worried that Riho will dominate everything from that point on. So I'm hoping that Tsunku and/or the managers of Up-Front will give somewhat equal line distribution from that point on.

I do love the outfits with the red and the royal purple. It suited the girls perfectly and Kuduu even wore a cap, hehe! It kinda reminded me of Naichau Kamo but remember! In Naichau Kamo, the girls were wearing Red and White so don't be confused! My favorite in this MV was obviously Kuduu but Reina and Sayu looked absolutely amazing in this MV too.

A lot of people do say that this MV is kinda like a combination of One • Two • Three, Wakuteka Take a Chance, and Help me!! I do kinda agree with on certain parts of the MV but I still think of them as individual things ... MVs ... oh whatever, I don't know what to say but I know that you guys understand what I mean! Also, I couldn't find anything that I dislike in the MV. I seriously love this MV.

And now the second part of the review which the MV review of Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai!
[Gif] Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
Look, look! While I was writing the entry, I was able to find a decent gif for Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai! Woo-hoo!

Okay, so my first impression of Kimi Sae Ireba (yea, I'm shortening it since I'm too lazy to write the full name.) wasn't that great. For a good two minutes, I honestly think that the MV was the tackiest MV ever. But hey, I was watching the dance shot, give me some slack. If you guys didn't know, the released the dance shot first. Just like what they did for Help me!! and One • Two • Three. 

The thing that I disliked the most was the outfits. They were absolutely terrible but somehow Morning Musume still found a way to rock those terrible outfits yo. In my opinion, it was a bad combination of Pyoko Pyoko (Ultra), Pepper Keibu, Onni ni Sachi Are, and Ambitious (Yashinteki de Ii jan.) I found a lot of jokes on Tumblr about this, like people were saying that Pyoko Pyoko just hatched or something. I can't remember the joke clearly and I'm too lazy to look it up again, sorry.

Kuduu was wearing a cap, which is now her trade-mark. A lot of people didn't like this but mehh, I was okay with this. The background looked almost exactly like the background for One • Two • Three. Except this time, the background is blue instead of gold. I do like the dance for this, it was okay in my opinion. There was a lot of duet lines and solos and it was mashed up together and so I'm all like "Mehhh." now.

A good thing was that the song was catchy. The catchiest line would be Sayu and Harunan "WOW WOW WOW." As long as the song is good, I don't care what the MV is. If the song is bad, and the MV is good, I don't care about that as well. I'm okay with this MV now, I have grown to love the MV. The people who looked the best in the MV would be Kuduu, Reina, and Mizuki for me.

Well that's is all for the MV review! Please buy the single! Please Please Please!
Temura Meimi [Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita]
------------------------------------------
Song: "Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai" by Morning Musume
Mood: Shocked ((((;゜Д゜))) 

Comments

Popular Posts