WOW. Rock no Teigi MV Review!

So today, I was just planning on posting a regular entry about my life and what's been going on recently. And then suddenly ...
[Gif] Tanaka Reina
The MV for Tanaka Reina's Rock no Teigi came out! Ohmygod. I never expected this to happen at all. I mean, wow, how unexpected. The MV was posted on Youku, by the way. So I'm pretty you guys will find it and watch it. Besides, I'm too lazy to post the link. Gomen gomen!

So this whole MV kinda surrounded on a very Yankii theme. Reina is a Yankii so it was kinda expected. (Not really, just saying.) Her outfits were actually pretty cute to begin with. It kinda had that whole Yankii flair to it. The outfits were mostly hot pink and black, which suited her nicely. There were two outfits: one was when she "locked in a cage" and the other was when she was in a trashed classroom (all the desks were tossed and turned.) I liked her first outfit better than the second.

Okay, so let's talk about the song now. I love the song, I'm serious. I love the song. The song actually fits Reina's image very well. From what I remember, Tsunku said that this was supposed to be a rock song since Reina was now in LoVendoЯ. He said he was "thinking of an image that could still be used by her in her band." (quote from Tsunku.) As much as I love this song, it still had that pop song feel to it. I listen to j-rock bands like ONE OK ROCK and BREAKERZ and this song doesn't really fit the image of a rock song. Nice try, Tsunku. But overall, I do love the song!

Now, back to the MV. The first (one-third) of the MV mostly revolved around Reina being trapped in a (triangle-like?) cage. There were chains and wires around the cage and the background lighting was dark. This is my favorite part of the MV. The rest of it revolves around Reina being in the trashed classroom. The final (one-third) of the MV was Reina in the trashed classroom but there were mini disco-balls hanging around. What. What is this. In my opinion, they should have done hot pink or red lasers.

So that's my review on Tanaka Reina's Rock no Teigi MV! Overall, I really like this MV. It's pretty cool. I'm really going to miss Reina since she was the first member that I ever liked in Morning Musume. Heck, she was the one that introduced me to Morning Musume in the first place! I will buy her graduation single! I will! No doubt! It's being released this Wednesday so I'm so buying it! So please buy it everyone!

Until my next post! (which might be later today)
-------------------------------
Song: "Rock no Teigi" by Tanaka Reina
Mood: Random ミ(´┏ω┓`)/

Comments

Popular Posts