The Best Among The Rest! ☆ ☆ ☆

[Warning: Huge Gif and Picture Spam desu~]
Waa-ho! Konichiwan! ☆
Honoka Miki in Itazura na Kiss
So how is everyone? Sorry for not posting a proper entry in a while! Spring break ended two weeks ago and I'm back in school. Plus I have to do a lot of studying in order to keep my grades up. I will definitely work hard so don't worry peoplez. The countdown to my last day of school is going by really, really fast. Soon enough, I won't be called a student of _____ anymore. It'll take awhile for me to get used to that since I've been a student at _____ for almost ten years of my life.  Oh wells, it's better to look towards the future ne?
Takahashi Ai [2]
Anyways, have you guys seen the the new 2013 spring-summer drama, Itazura na Kiss - Love in Tokyo?? Ohmygod, this might as well be one of my top five dramas of all time! I absolutely love it! Honestly, I have seen the Taiwanese version (It Started with a Kiss) and a little bit of the Korean version (Playful Kiss) but the 2013 Japanese Remake of this is absolutely the best! I absolutely love the cast! Honoka Miki plays the part of Kotoko perfectly! She doesn't exaggerate her role, she's charming and cute! And then there's Furukawa Yuki. Ohmygod, I love him! He's so cute and he's about ten years older than Miki! Ohmy~ Plus Yuki can speak English fluently! He plays the role of Naoki so well! So cool! Plus there's Yamada Yuki (who played Sid in Gokaiger) who plays Kin! Yes! I love that guy too! So funny! And he spoke in Kansei-ben for this drama! YEA.
Itazura na Kiss
There's is so much chemistry between the two actors, I love it! The chemistry between Naoki and Kotoko in this drama is so much better than the Korean version, Playful Kiss where I sense no chemistry what so ever. I felt as if the actors didn't put so much effort into this unlike Yuki and Miki, where I feel like they're giving this drama they're all. The theme of opposites attract really stood out here. I absolute adore Yuki and Miki together! If they ever date or get married in the future, I will be their number one supporter since I really like the two! This is drama so cute. I absolutely adore it.
 photo line74.gif photo line74.gif
Itazura na Kiss [2]
 photo line74.gif photo line74.gif
Itazura na Kiss [3] Itazura na Kiss [4]
I'm sorry. I just love this drama too much! It's too cute and sweet.

Well that's all for this entry~ Until my next post! Keep watching Itazura na Kiss everyone!
----------------------
Song; "Yaruki Switch" by Becky ♪ ♯
Mood: In Love (。’▽’。)♡

Comments

Popular Posts