Alright let's do this! Crazy Kanzen na Otona review!

And now here is my MV review on ... °C-ute's Crazy Kanzen na Otona!
Okai Chisato [Crazy Kanzen na Otona]
I was going to put a gif of Airi there, but Chisato looks really good in the music video so let's give Chissa some love ne? Even though she is my least favorite, she looked great and sounded great too. It took me awhile to get used to it but I do like her blond hair in the music video, hehe. The music was released sometime two weeks ago, I think. Mehh, I'm too lazy to look up the specific date but it was uploaded onto °C-ute's YouTube channel.
Nakajima Saki [Crazy Kanzen na Otona] [2]
My first impression was that the MV was really cool. I like the black setting and it really complimented the outfits. I was so surprised on how .. ehh ... sexy everyone looked in the music video. That was ahuge step from what I usually imagined them to be, which was cute. Now they're jumping from the cute image to a new sexy image.
Suzuki Airi [Crazy Kanzen na Otona] [2]
Airi was absolutely gorgeous in the music video, as expected from my Oshi from °C-ute. Maimi was also very beautiful in the music video as well, so don't get me wrong! Their outfits really fits the theme of the music video and the song so I have no problem with that. Everyone looks great so there's no need to worry about that! The people who looked the best in my opinion was Airi and Maimi.
Yajima Maimi [Crazy Kanzen na Otona] [2]
Some parts of the MV really reminded me of the Morning Musume's Wakuteka Take a Chance music video like the light rods used in the music video. Hmm .. I guess I was kinda iffy about that but I didn't let it get to me yo.  They added some light effects to the dance shot as well. I'm fine with that but I think it would have been better without those effects.
Hagiwara Mai [Crazy Kanzen na Otona] [2]
Well that's it for this mini-review. There isn't really that much more I can say about the MV. I am planning on buying their single though, I can say that! Well until the next post!
-------------------------
Song: "WAVE" covered by A☆D☆S
Mood: Mehhh. ╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯

Comments

Popular Posts