Just some random stuff. (Part One.)

Ohayouyou everyone~ Whao, this is the first since who knows how long that I posted an entry in the morning. I usually post an entry in the afternoon or at night. Hehehehehe~
tumblr_lqidjqVCHt1qca8mno1_500
So how is everyone? Is everyone doing fine? Well, guess what? There's going to be an audition for Morning Musume's 12th Generation! Haaaaaaah? From what I heard, people can send in the applications right now and the auditions will begin right after Reina will graduate from Morning Musume. So then starts the quest to find Reina's successor!

Honestly, I was actually knew that this was coming. I was shocked by I knew that it was coming. Oh well, it can't be helped. Anyways, if there is someone who wins the 12th generation audition, I want the new girl to be a yankii just like Reina. Oh and she has to be good in singing too, I think we have enough of good dancers for now. Well, best of luck to all who's applying for the auditions, may the odds be ever in your favor~ Haha, Hunger Games reference there.

[To Be Continued, Hehehe.]

Comments

Popular Posts