Good → Bad → Okay-ish

Konichiwan~wai~wai~
Tanaka Reina [Suugaku Joshi Gakuen]
I'm starting to post entries daily now .. hahaha. I guess it's because I have no school while the rest of the my online friends do so this is what I end up doing~ Don't misunderstand, I love blogging here! It's so much fun and I like putting in a lot of colorful gifs! Hihihi.
Morning Musume [Kare to Ishho]
Okay, now I must explain to everyone the meaning behind the title up there *look above* Apparently, it shows how many day is going so far. It's in the okay-ish mode but I have a feeling it could go either way in the end. This morning I was such in a happy mood, listening to music, there's no school becasue of school, I'm loving my OTP: HaruMari ... or should I call it MariHaru, MariDuu? MariKuu? I don't know! To get to the point if you all don't understand it's Marius x Haruka!
Kuduu [2]
I was probably the first or one of the first people to ship the two together! At first, I thought one thing - they look so much alike! Their voices even almost kinda sound alike too! And so lead to me shipping this pairing. I shall go down with this ship! People might say that their personalities contradict each other but what can I say? Opposites attract~ Haha~
Mari
And now comes the bad part of my day - in which someone has to insult my story idea in a way. Usually, I don't really care but this person really, really annoyed me this time. So it took me a really long time to come up with a story idea for my pairing and when I finally had the time to post it, all this person said was "not bad but it could have been better." I was already really annoyed at the moment and that added more fuel to the flame. I didn't say anything to this person, because I knew if I said something this person will just keep dragging the subject on. Plus again, I was already really annoyed at the moment because of a family matter so yea.

So to this person, if you really are my friend - please consider what my personality is and think of what you say next time.
Tama as KatsuRen
And now to the moment in which it has begun to be okay for me - when I finally discovered Amatsuki. He's a person on NicoNico who does a lot of covers plus he already released two albums~ I listened to his cover of WAVE and I fell in love with his Elmo voice~ Teehee~ So it kinda made my day better a bit~ I guess~ I'm planning on buying his second album~ Yay~
Nakajima Saki
Well that's all for now~ BAI~
--------------------------------------
Song: "PARTY IT UP" by AAA
Mood: Ehhhh ( ̄~ ̄;)

Comments

Popular Posts