甘やかされて。

Konichiairi~
Takahashi Ai [2]
And now here is another post from me~And if you look above, the title says "Spoiled" ... technically, I am a spoiled child in a way since I can get anything I want from my mama and daddy. But like most kids though, I have to work for it. In my case, my grades have to be good. The semester is in ending in about two weeks or so and my grades are good~ So my dad will buy me some more JPOP CDs and DVDs!
Tanaka Reina
However, I don't know what to buy! It's already certain that I'm going to buy Sexy Zone's 2012 SUMMARY DVD. That is a must for me! But for the other CDs, gyaa ... I don't know what to buy. There's a lot of CDs coming out this month and next month! I will buy BerriKyuu's Amazuppai Haru ni Sakura Saku single (to be specific, ˚C-ute Normal Edition.) Graduation is coming soon for me and well the song reminds me of it and such so yea, I'm going to get it! 
Michishige Sayumi
The other items in my cart are S/mileage's Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita, Yamada Ryosuke's Mystery Virgin, Peaberry's Cabbage Hakusho ~Haruhen~, and Daikoku Danji's Honki Magic. Uwaa, that's already a lot. At first, I was thinking of buying all the spring-themed singles like Tabidachi no Haru ga Kita and Cabbage Hakusho ~Haruhen~, but then things happened. So that's how it came to be. Should I get all of them or should I get rid of some of them and buy them another time? Should I include Berryz Koubou's Asian Celebration single as well? Mou ... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Note: I am buying all of this from YESASIA.

Now, enough of buying stuff, let's start talking about ˚C-ute's upcoming new single "Crazy Kanzen na Otona"! Recently, the concert rip of the song has been released and I have to say - if the B-sides are good as well - then this may be my favorite single from ˚C-ute up to now! It's really, really cool! I really love the song and I can't wait for the MV to be released!
Nakajima Saki
Well that's all for now! Well actually, that's all I could think of to say now.
--------------------------------
Song: "Crazy Kanzen na Otona" by ˚C-ute / "Kanzen My Way" by Sexy Zone
Mood: "Wai! Wai!" (`・ω・´)ゞ

Comments

Popular Posts