in which KyoRyuGreen is really cool ☆

Konichiairi desu~
Toukunaga Chinami
How is everyone doing today? For me, I am doing really well~ And just recently, I have finished watching the third episode of Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger! Wai wai! As said before, I didn't really like the series at first since the dinosaur-theme was kinda overused, plus I was so biased about Go-Busters back then. I am still now, but I have came to love Kyoryuger as well~ Yay~
Linlin
In terms of coolness and epicness, Kyoryugers didn't really suit those themes unlike Shinkenger and Go-Busters. I only have one words to say about Kyoryugers: kawaii. Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger is actually a very cute summer-themed Super Sentai series. Almost as cute as Goseigers which was all rainbows and angels and sparkles to me. To me, Kyoryuger is really summer-themed with the samba and other stuff. The characters are cute and funny too~ When summer comes, I'm actually going to really enjoy watching Kyoryuger.
Takahashi Ai
Of course, there always have to be a favorite Kyoryuger that one likes. My favorite is actually ... KyoRyuGreen because of his coolness! Sugoi yo ne~ He looked so cool in the third episode! Note, I do love all the characters of Kyoryugers equally but KyoRyuGreen aka Rippukan Souji is mah favorite~ Suki desu~
KyoRyuGreen -Akihisa Shiono
When it comes to Super Sentai and picking a favorite, my type of guy is either the cool type like Sakurada Hiromu of Go-Busters and Captain Marvelous of Gokaiger or the cute type like Jou Hanto of Go-onger~ When it came to Rippukan-sempai (yea, I'm gonna call him sempai because I feel like it!), he's more of the cool type that's why I like love him. Demo, after the third episode, I can see a lot of people starting to ship Rippukan-sempai with Amy. Ah mou, nooo~ But oh wells, I'll get over it. Like how I got over people shipping Marvelous with Ahim. He is portrayed by Akihisa Shiono, who did had a minor role in the 2012 GTO remake. Turns out he's about the same age as Shori! Uwaa, so young~ Honestly, he kinda reminded me of Chiba Yudai, hihihi. But anyways, I love that guy. I hope to see more of him in Kyoryuger!
 Kamei Eri
Haha, thanks for putting up with the Super Sentai geek in the entry~ I just had to blog about it~ Sankyuu~ Until the next entry~ WAI~!
Natsuyaki Miyabi
-----------------------------------------------
Song: "Maji Desu ka Ska!" by Morning Musume
Mood: Hyper (★^O^★)

Comments

Popular Posts