Hello March!

Konichiairi~desu~ I'm back and ready to post a proper entry!
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Young GanGan Making]
Aah, March has already come which means spring will soon come too! Yippee, no more cold weather! Hello sunshine~ Plus I only have another three months of school! Because I am a senior in my school, one of our privileges is getting out of school at least two weeks early. Or in this year's case, three weeks early! Wai Wai!

But even though school is gonna start ending soon, I must still keep my grades up! Even though my grades are doing fine, I still have the feeling that my grades are on the borderline of being dead! ( ≧Д≦) UWAA, IT'S SUCH A SCARE FEELING! ( @ Д @ ) Tatsukete! Someone help me! ... I'm on my own. Boo ... But it will all be okay, somehow.
[Gif] Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] [2]
Yesterday, all of my friends received their acceptance letters from their desired private high schools. And they all got accepted, at least that's what I heard.( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Congratulations to everyone in the grade, even to those that I hate! I feel a little left out though, I did want to apply to one of the private high schools but the school that I wanted to go to was two hours away from where I live plus their tuition is expensive. →|−・;)That is what I'll be like when I come back to school on Tuesday. Oh wells ... But anyways, congratulations to everyone if you got accepted! Wai wai! Maybe one day we'll all have a class reunion? Or maybe not ...

Anyways, the new of Reina's new band shall be called LoVendoЯ (pronounced Lavender). Hihi, I know that this is somewhat old news already - I just wanna remind you guys again~ ^-^ Also, Reina shall be graduating soon! I ish really, really sad. Reina was the first member that I like when I first came to know Morning Musume. She's pretty and cool and I look up to her! I'll be really sad when she graduate in May! To show my support, I'll buy Morning Musume's 53rd single! But I'll have to wait until April. I SHALL WAIT!

Also, also! The MV for the 53rd single has been released as well! Not the official MV though, it's a "loose-shot" version of it (more like a pretty dance-shot version to me). It was posted on February 27th on Morning Musume's YouTube channel. I instantly loved it!
Tanaka Reina [Kira Kira] 2
Well that is all for this Tanaka Reina-gif biased post! I'll try to post another entry tomorrow!

BaiBai!
---------------------
Song: "Brainstorming" by Morning Musume
Mood: Cool (◑‿◐)

Comments

Popular Posts