Let's Make This Showy! ... Yo!

Konichiwan everyone~
Tokumei Sentai FABULOUS Busters
Gyahahaha. I just love this gif, 'ya know? Instead of them being called Tokumei Sentai Go-busters, it should have been ... Tokumei Sentai FABULOUS Busters! Haha. I'm bring really weird today. I'm sorry. Anyways, I'm also really sorry for not posting anything for awhile now. With school in the way ... School gets in the way of everything. But at least spring break is coming up in two days! Yay~
Kamei Eri
I planned to do a review on ˚C-ute's new MV "Crazy Kanzen na Otona" but then I felt lazy and went to watch Super Sentai. I re-watched some episodes of Go-Busters and Gokaiger ... *sniff* ... The memories ... Gokaiger was the first series that made me into a Super Sentai Geek in the first place. It was such a good series and Captain Marvelous-san was meccha kakkoi~ (★^O^★) I mean seriously, you can't resist him at all!
Marvelous and Gai
Also today, I finally was able to watch the Go-Busters vs. Gokaiger movie! I swear, this could be movie of the year! Well, for me of course~ I see my beloved Captain Marvelous battle my kakkoi Hiromu yo~ It was epic and in the beginning, all of the Gokaigers looked so badass with their black outfits. Even Ahim, who is usually all pink and girly, looks badass for a second there yo! I'm still waiting for someone to gif that, so if you are reading this and you make good quality gifs, please do so! Onegaishimasu~
Takahashi Ai
Man, I am seriously a Super Sentai Geek. Sowwy everyone~ Anyways, I might make a Gokaiger and Go-Busters fanfic, since I love those two series the most~ Hmm ... I figured out what the title should be for my Go-Buster fanfic if I were to make one: Happy Daisakusen~ Now, i just need to find a title for my Gokaiger fanfic. Hmm ... Sekai Ichi Happy na Onna no Ko? Utsukushikutte Gomen ne? Everyday Zekkouchou? Sekai de Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito? Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi? Haha, sorry again~ Now I'm just giving out random song names. But anyways, people, please help yo.
Junjun [3,2,1 BREAKIN OUT!]
It will be very likely that my Gokaiger and Go-Busters fanfics will be AU, since I'm not good at writing action scenes yo. I'm more or a drama and romance person~ I like twists and turns in a good little romance story~ I can imagine one of them in a high-school setting kind of story~ I won't tell which one so no questions yo~
Shimizu Saki [Succha ka Meccha ka~]
Well that's all for now yo~ See you in my next post~
-----------------------------
Song: "Succha ka Meccha ka~" by Berryz Koubou
Mood: Nice, yo. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Comments

Popular Posts