Single Review: Morning Musume - Help me!!

Whao, I haven't done one of these in awhile. So here it is! This time, I shall do a review on ...
 Morning Musume's Help me!!
[Gif] Morning Musume [Help me!!]
This is the debut single for 11th generation member, Oda Sakura whose member color is lavender~ Haha, I know that's old news now. I just wanna share it with you all if you all didn't know. The single was released on January 23rd, 2013 (which is a day before my birthday!) Besides the title track, it comes with five different b-sides. Kinda similar to what Tsunku did for their 51st single, Wakuteka Take a Chance.

Let's start off with the title track: Help me!! It's a very cool song despite the constant autotune, but after Wakuteka, I seemed to have gotten used to it and I actually started liking the autotune. The song was really great, I was really glad that Mizuki was getting some more solo lines and some more screen time in the music video. Reina and Riho still lead the entire song and honestly, they were kinda straining their voices. Especially Riho. I love Sakura's lines, she has a strong voice and she sounded great! Overall, like I said before, it's a cool song

Next is the b-side to the Regular B (and Limited A, B, C): Happy Daisakusen. It was actually a very cute song. I'm serious, it was a very cute song. It sounded like the kind of S/mileage would sing, hehehe. I can't really say anything else about it, it was a very cutesy song. I do like it, I can say that. Somehow, this seemed like the title I would use for a Go-Buster fanfic, hahaha.

Next is the b-side to the Limited D: Aishuu Romantic. The b-side was sung by Michishige Sayumi and Fukumura Mizuki. The song was on the same level as Suki Da na Kimi ga with the autotune in such. I like the song, it was very catchy.It was really hard trying to distinguish Mizuki's vocals from Sayu. Most of the time, I thought that it was just Sayu singing the song. I love Mizuki's vocals in this one the most.

Next is the b-side to the Limited E: Watashi no Dekkai Hana. This is sung by Tanaka Reina, Iikubo Haruna, and Ishida Ayumi. At first, I didn't really like the song because I didn't really have time to listen through it thoroughly. But on my California trip last month, I was able to listen to it and I came to really like the song. Ayumi was rapping, ohmygod. So cool~

Next is the b-side to the Limited F: Nani mo Tomo Are! This was sung by Ikuta Erina, Suzuki Kanon, Sato Masaki, and Kudou Haruka desu~ This is actually one of my favorite b-sides in the single. It reminded me of Shinnen Dake no Tsuranukitoose! from their Wakuteka single. I loved Kuduu's vocals in the song, along with Kanon's as well~ It was mostly Masaki and Erina (I think?) leading the song which was fine with me~ I really love the song~

And finally was have the b-side to the Regular A: Daisuki Dakara Zettai ni Yurusanai. This was sung by Sayashi Riho and Oda Sakura. I really loved the song as much as Nani mo Tomo Are! It was one of my favorite b-sides of the single~ It really reminded of of Kanashiki Heaven by °C-ute with the whole melancholy feel to the love song thing to it~ Sakura and Riho sounded great.

And now for an MV review! Like what they did for One • Two • Three, they released the dance-shot first. It was epic with all the synchronized moves and all. I also liked some of the effects and the backgrounds. Kuduu looked great in this, same thing with Mizupon!
[Gif] [Help me!!] [Gif] Fukumura Mizuki [Help me!!]
I couldn't find a single thing that I didn't like about the MV. Maybe it's the outfits? I loved the outfits, the girls rocked them. But Riho didn't look great in hers, it was like she was wearing the biggest pink tutu ever. It was kinda the same thing for Kanon. But overall, it was fine with me. The MV rocked.

Well that's all for this review~

Until the next post~
------------------------------
Song: "Sekai de Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito" by Berryz Koubou
Mood: Cool (⌐■◡■)

Comments

Popular Posts