Would Iikubo Haruna x Nakajima Kento make a good couple? (Part Two.)

Here is part two for today's entry! Wai~wai~
[Gif] Hibi Mikoto
So just recently, someone has uploaded the concert rip to Tanaka Reina's graduation solo "Rock no Teigi" and one of the b-sides to her graduation single, "Tokimeku Tokimeke." Both songs sounded awesome so now all I need is a small concert rip of "Itsumo to Onnaji Seifuku de." After that, my day shall be complete, hehehe.

Also, right now,  I am watching the dance shot to Dream5's Shekimeki! Haha, it's so cute~ I should buy the Limited Edition of the single next~ But I'm already planning on getting their recent single "COME ON! / Do Re Mi Fa So Ra Iro" so maybe after that? But I'm serious, it's so cute. Someone needs to gif that, like now. But there's not that many Dream5's fans out there ... Huhuhu ....

Okay, now to explain the title. So recently, as I was trying to write the first chapter to my Marius x Haruka story, I was thinking ... what other pairings are good out there? So I was thinking, will Iikubo Haruna and Nakajima Kento would work? It seems that they would suit each other~ Also, Shori and Mizupon seems great together~ They were born on the same day~ Oh, I will not pairing Riho with Shori, oh no. They're both great dancers but I don't think they'll suit each other.

Haha, I'm mostly coming up with Sexy Zone x Morning Musume pairings ne? Well they're my favorite bands and I can't help myself yo. So continuing on, then there's Mattsuu and Fuma. Hmm ... Mattsuu and Sakura? Fuma and Erina? Or should it be Fuma and Ayumi? Hmm .... No, it seems that Ayumi would suit Mattsuu more. Hah, this is more complicated than I thought.
tumblr_lqidjqVCHt1qca8mno1_500
So right now, I am watching the MV for Dream5's "COME ON!" in which Akira looks so cool~ I am so buying the single, I'm planning on buying the normal edition since well ... it's cheaper. Last time, when I bought the Shekimeki! single, I got Akira's photo card (Yipee!) so I hope that when I buy this single, I'll get his photo card again, hehe.

So that is all that I got for the entry. Oh, here is me today holding up my copy of Dream5's Shekimeki single!

It's reversed, I know hehe. That's how my laptop camera took it so whatever~

Until the next post~ Baibai~
-------------------------------------
Song: "COME ON!" by Dream5
Mood: Okay (^ω^)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts