Ai wa Itsumo Itsumo (Day Fourteen-Eighteen)

Alright, here is everything from Day Fourteen to Eighteen~

 Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 14 – A Song that No One would Expect You to Love
------------- -------------
A song that no one expected for me to love would be Shoujo Jidai's Galaxy Supernova. I've never been a big fan of Shoujo Jidai, I have a disliking towards them because of usually how crazy most of their fans are. Not all! Just most, since a lot of Sones have cyberbullied me in the past so I don't technically love Shoujo Jidai. But as an artist, I actually really respect them. And some of their songs are okay. Galaxy Supernova is actually really catchy, and I'm a sucker for their MV since it was so colorful. I'm sucker for colorful MVs! My gawd.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 15 – A Song that Describes You
------------- -------------
A song that describes me ... There isn't really that many songs that describes me the best. But so far, Morning Musume's Kono Chikkyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo describes me the best. Man, that is one frekin' long song title. I usually just shorten it to just Kono Chikyuu. Like the lyrics really describes me in a way. Plus I freakin' love the MV. Some of the lyrics really describes me are the following:

Gaki Atsukai? NO THANK YOU. Watashi no Jinsei Dareka ga Doushite Jama no Suru no Yo
Being treated like a kid? No, thank you. Why is someone trying to butt into my life?
Sonkei Suru Ryoushin. Nakanaka sunao ni apirenai. 
Daibu Chokin Tamatta Aete Kazoe wa Shinai
I respects my parents. I can’t come out and ask for what I really want.
I’ve saved up quite a lot of my allowance; I won’t count it.
Mada Mousukoshi Tabetai Kareshi no Mae de wa Hazukashii 
I want to eat a little more, but I’m embarrassed to in front of him.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 16 – A Song that You Used to Love but Now Hate
------------- -------------
A Song that I used to love but now hate is  JUMP's BOUNCE. Like at first, I thought it was decent and the dance was kind of cool. But a few days later, the song was all everyone was talking about and it began to be so overrated. I was getting annoyed plus the more I listened to it, the more I realized it sounded so much like KPOP. Also Ryosuke's singing ability is starting to slowly, slowly deteriorate. And now I live in constant fear that he'll end up sounding like Riho. And in the end, I hated it. Including most of the single. Although BEST's Scramble was flawless, my gawd.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 17 – A Song that You Hear Often on the Radio
------------- -------------
A song that I often hear on the radio, besides the usual American shit pop music, is mostly KPOP. Like every now and then, I would hear a KPOP song come up. Besides Gangnam Style and Gentlemen, there's EXO and Shoujo Jidai and if I remember correctly, it may be SHINee. I'm not sure,  I don't necessarily listen to the radio that much. But yea, it's just KPOP. The last recent song I heard was EXO's Wolf.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 18 – A Song that You Wish You Heard on the Radio
------------- -------------
A song that I wish was heard on the radio is any JPOP song. I need JPOP and seeing how not a lot of people like it makes me so sad. Like please, just for one day, let me have my JPOP! I mean we have good songs like Da-iCE's I'll be back and Nishino Kana's if and Hamasaki Ayumi's Blue Bird and so much more. I mean, we got some good songs too. Can't some be played on the radio? Please.

Comments

Popular Posts