Suki Sugite ♪ (Day Nineteen - Twenty-Four)

And here is everything from Day Nineteen to Twenty-Four~ ♪

 Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 19 – A Song from Your Favorite Album
------------- -------------
So a song from my favorite album? I don't necessarily have a favorite album because to me, most album are the same. Each album would have a have at least twelve songs on them, and about a fourth of it would be songs from singles. And for the new songs, I would probably like most of them and not like a few. So far, out of all the albums I have listened to, the album that I guess I can call as my favorite is Sexy Zone's one Sexy Zone. Out of all the songs there, I only disliked two and I loved the rest. I also own the album too~ Both limited and regular, keke.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 20 – A Song from You Listen to When You're Angry
------------- -------------
A song that I listen to when I'm angry is Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke. I mean, srsly that song is badass. And now that I think about it, it also kind of song that describes me. (I should have used that as my answer for day fifteen.) I usually I would think of this song whenever I think of my former classmates from my old private school. Because, well they irritate me.  Like don't underestimate me, you know nothing about me. Don't call me "unsocialable" because that's just who I am. I don't have that many friends, I don't care. I don't even feel lonely. I don't care about what's happening to you, I don't care. Don't talk to me about it. Haha, see what I did there? Kekeke.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 21 – A Song from You Listen to When You're Happy
------------- -------------
A song I listen to when I'm happy is ... well there are a couple of songs that I listen to whenever I'm in a good mood. One song is GreeeeN's GOOD LUCKY!! because it's such a cheerful song. Another song is Shori's Onnaji Sora no Shita because I happen to really love the lyrics~ Another song that makes me happy is S/mileage's Yatteruchan because it's so AWESOME~ Hehe~ So basically, any song that has an upbeat cheerful tempo would make me happy~

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 22 – A Song from You Listen to When You're Sad
------------- -------------
Songs I listen to when I'm sad are usually slow sad love ballads or just piano. Like you just want to be in the corner and just be alone. Recently, I have been listening to a piano cover of Cơn Mưa Ngang Qua. It's a really good piano cover and I really like it. But besides piano, other songs that I listen to are Hamasaki Ayumi's BLUE BIRD (the classical ver.) and Kuraki Mai's Strong Heart and Best Friend, and I try listening to Sexy Zone's Kimi to... Milky Way and Kyou wa Arigatou to try to cheer up and all that. But overall, it's just mostly piano.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 23 – A Song from You Want to Play at Your Wedding
------------- -------------
A song that I want to be played at my wedding. Hmm .. That would depend on who I'm marrying~ Like if I end up marrying one of my biases (like Reia or Raiya or Mattsu) then I would like a slow Japanese love ballad to be played. But we all know that's never going to happen! But a song that I would really loved to be played at my wedding, no matter who I marry, is Biển Tình. This is a special song to me and has sentimental value. This was a special love song between my grandparents. If I remember correctly, when my grandfather proposed to my grandmother - this song was playing. So it really has sentimental value to my grandmother.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 24 – A Song from You Want to Play at Your Funeral
------------- -------------
A song that I wanted to be played at my funeral is any cool, catchy Asian pop song that I like. I want to avoid having some sad song played, even the piano. Because it'll just make everything even more depressing for those people who I love in the future. I want to leave with a happy note, I want them to move on with their lives. I don't want them to forget me, but I don't want them to hold onto the past. So some happyish song like Morning Musume's I WISH would be nice, ne?

Comments

Popular Posts