Magazines! ♪

So my mom went to Vietnam and got me a tiny gift~♪

So because of some business issue back in Vietnam, my mom and my aunt had to go back to Vietnam and stay there for a week. Since she was staying in Vietnam for only a week, I didn't expect my mom to get me anything. And besides, whenever I ask for a specific thing - my mom was going to get me the opposite. Like one time, I asked her to buy me this JPOP CD but she went out and got KPOP instead. (tbh, my mom's always been kpopper. She loves kpop and k-dramas ... awkward) So I didn't ask her for anything this time around. Plus she only stopped by Japan for only two hours before continuing her flight to Vietnam. So when she came back, I was seriously surprised that she got me something from Japan!

She got me these magazines! (sorry if the pic quality seems bad-ish.) My mom said that at the airport, she saw these magazines and remember how I love JPOP and I liked these bands (especially Sexy Zone) so she bought these for me! *¬* My mom finally accepted me being a JPOP Otaku, finallyyyyy. Also, when I was reading DUET, I was surprised to see this page - -

MORNING MUSUME~ ERMAHGAWD~ OH YEAAAA~
-----------------------------------
Song: "G.R.8.U" by VIXX
Mood: I'm Okay~  (゜▽゜;)

Comments

Popular Posts