SEXY うえうえ~ (Day Twenty-Five - Twenty-Nine)

And here is everything from Day Twenty-Five to Twenty-Nine~

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 25 – A Song that Makes You Laugh
------------- -------------
A song that makes me laugh is Sexy Zone's recent new song "Bye Bye Du Bye ~See You Again~." Okay, that song is so cheesy and I couldn't help but laugh at it. Even the choreography makes me laugh, gyahahaha. Usually, when I think of Sexy Zone, I think of them doing a failed attempt at "cool" and "epic." I just can't help but laugh at them nowadays. They should change their name from Sexy Zone to Cutie Zone or Kawaii Zone. And Mari should ba leader. Gyahahaha!

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 26 – A Song that You Can Play on An Instrument
------------- -------------
A song that I can play on an instrument ... Hmm ... there's a couple. To be honest, on the piano, I don't play JPOP songs - I play KPOP. I can't find the sheets for JPOP songs that I like such as Hey! Say! BEST's School Days and Nishino Kana's if. So I resort to playing KPOP. Right now, I'm making progress on Taeyang's Wedding Dress. I can After School's Because of You perfectly. I'm still learning more songs. So yea, maybe a year from now, I might have a different answer?

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 27 – A Song that You Wish You Could Play
------------- -------------
A song that I seriously wish I could play right now is Cơn mưa Ngang Qua. It's such a nice song and it has such a nice melody to it~ I fell in love with it and I love the piano cover. Right now, I'm trying to find piano sheets for it but I have no luck so far. Although, I'm curious to see what the song would sound like in Japanese, like if it was sung by someone like Shori. Hmm .... Although, Shori might need autotune. Haha.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 25 – A Song that Makes You Feel Guilty
------------- -------------
A song that makes me feel guilty is Sexy Zone's Real Sexy. It's my guilty pleasure, my gawd. I hate it so much but at the same time I love it. Hey, for a song, it's catchy and cute. And it's kind of easy to remember the dance too. Also, I remember that one ShoKura performance where Shori cracked his voice when he was trying to say "Real Sexy~" gyahaha, poor bby. But that was so cute and FumaKen was laughing at him.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 25 – A Song from Your Childhood
------------- -------------
A song from my childhood is Sunday Buon sung by the Vietnamese singers Nhu Loan and Bao Han. When I was in my toddler days, I loved this song so much. This was my craze, I loved listening to it. I used to watch the performance all the time and I wanted to be them. Plus the Nhu Loan and Bao Han were so pretty and I idolized them in my toddler days. Like I used to say "I want to be pretty like Nhu Loan and Bao Han!"

Comments

Popular Posts