[ requested ] B2ST's Shadow ... "Mayonaka no Cowboy ni Natte~" (lol) ♪ ♫

I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I was listening to Mayonaka no Shadow Boy - -

Note: I barely have any knowledge on B2ST. So if I say anything in this post that offends anyone, I sincerely apologize ahead of him. I'm not an expert at every Korean artist so yea, I barely know anything about them. So yea, no hate okay?~ Okay~ Let's move on with the review~

Well this review is long overdue, I'm sorry to whoever requested this. But at least I got the reviews for Infinite's and XIA's comeback songs done. But again, I'm sorry for the late review. I promise next time that I would be faster with my reviews. orz Anyways, let's move on with this MV review~ This is B2ST (Batoost's) comeback MV and I know so many people went crazy for them. My cousin, Mayu, went crazy for them. My friends on Quotev went crazy. Yea, all of B2UTIES went crazy. Did I get it right? Did I get their fan name right? iono.

Let's talk about the song first. I have mixed feelings about the song. I won't criticize the members, their singing is okay and good. So fangirls, don't kill me. At some parts where they went "Shadow, shadow, shadooooow~" was really catchy to me. But for the rest of the song, it wasn't as great as I thought it would be. I mean, everyone around me was telling me how they loved the song. So I thought that it would be a bit better than this. So when I first heard it, I was kind of disappointed. Fangirls, again, don't kill me. This is just my opinion, OPINION. /hides

So my first impression of the MV was that it reminded me of some MVs BIGBANG such as Monster or Fantastic Baby. I don't why, but it feels like this is an MV that BIGBANG would do. I like how they used the contrast between black and white which really suits this MV and makes it appeal to me. I can't really describe the MV well. It's not  that it's really good and I'm speechless. No. I just don't know how to describe it thoroughly.

When I see this MV, I think of demons and shadows. Well this MV is called shadow after all. But I also thought of hades, I don't know why I just did. Like at some points in the MV, I thought that the girl in the MV is trapped in an old mansion run by a shadow demon. But other points, I thought of a shadow apocalypse. There really wasn't a straight storyline to it which is throwing me off. This is the reason why I can't describe it thoroughly for this review.

Overall, this is a generally good MV. It's good, it's okay. It's a good comeback MV for B2ST. Yea, that's it. That's all I got. /nods; I wish this review would be longer but this is all I got for this review. I feel satisfied with it, so I think it's good. Well, that's all for now~ Until my next post~ Jyaa ne~
-----------------------------
Song: "Strong Heart" by Kuraki Mai
Mood: Still writing reviews ... φ(..)

Comments

Popular Posts