Seishun Rainbow~ (Day Nine - Thirteen)

I am heeeeeere~ And I hate school, someone bring back summer!
(gif credit: meeeee. i made this gif. hehehe)

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 09 – A Song that You Can Dance to
------------- -------------
A song that I can dance to .. There's actually a lot of songs that I can dance to. I've learned a lot of dances such as Morning Musume's Brainstorming and Berryz Koubou's Dakishimete Dakishimete. I also know some KPOP dances such as Shoujo Jidai's Oh! and Taeyang's Wedding Dress. Yea, I can't really choose one. I guess I'll have to say that it's Morning Musume's Naichau Kamo since it's the first dance from MoMusu that I learn and I know that dance the best.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 10 – A Song that Makes You Fall Asleep
------------- -------------
A song that makes me fall asleep ... when you mean this, do you mean that it's so boring that I fall asleep or that it's so nice and soothing that I can fall asleep to it? I'm going with the first one since that seems more interesting! kakaka. There are a lot of songs that are so bland to the point that I would just fall asleep. One of them is Morning Musume's Funwari Koibiti Ichinensei. Oh and there's Nakajima Kento's CANDY ~Can U Be My Baby~ too. And-and there's also Sexy Zone's Bye Bye Du something.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 11 – A Song from Your Favorite Band
------------- -------------
A song from my favorite band. Okay, we all know that I can't choose from between Morning Musume and Sexy Zone so I'll list a song from the both of them. From Morning Musume, there's Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke and Ai no Gundan. Okay, those two songs are badass and Morning Musume just topped the weekly oricon charts three times in a row! Omedettou MoMusu!
From Sexy Zone, there's Silver Moon, Kimi to... Milky Way, and Kyou wa Arigatou. I really liked Silver Moon, it was different from most songs that I heard from them. Also Kimi to... Milky Way and Kyou wa Arigatou are amazing. I love their ballads~

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 12 – A Song from A Band You Hate
------------- -------------
A song from a band that I hate. Okay, I definitely know one song that I hate. It's FAKY's something I didn't bothor to remember. FAKY debuted this year with four bilingual member who thinks they can bring a new image to JPOP or something. When I first saw their teasers, I knew right away they're trying to go kpop on me. When the MV came out, I was right. It was kinda like kpop and it sounded like the American shit that I would hear nowadays.The song made no sense. No offense to all you fans out there but I do not like FAKY.

Asian Music 30 Day Challenge! 
Day 13 – A Song that is A Guilty Pleasure
------------- -------------
A song that is a guilty pleasure. Okay, I definitely know what it is. Sexy Zone's Real Sexy. I hated that song so much because of how SouMari got absolutely nothing from this and they were pushed to the back. I also really hated the FumaKen lead that always happened. But then again, I also like this song because it's catchy my gawd. So so so so catchy.

Comments

Popular Posts