Acid Black Cherry Perfection. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

So today, I finally watched the MV for Yasu's (Acid Black Cherry's) "Kuroneko ~Adult Black Cat~" and I swear, this is perfection in my eyes~ I love it so much! Yesh~ Acid Black Cherry saikou! I will surely buy the single!
[cross-posted from Chou Wonderful! / it's still mah review anyways] 

Yasu continues to be flawless in his new MV for "Kuroneko ~Adult Black Cat~" hehe~ I really do like this MV. Also, I just want to point this out for a minute. Adult Black Cat - Acid Black Cherry. Wow, he really does like using those three letters (A-B-C) huh?~ Anyways, I'm rambling now. Let's move on with this review~ Kakaka~

The storyline of the MV is like this if there are some of you guys that don't understand. So there's this girl at the bar, all heartbroken because her boyfriend broke up with her or something. She asks for another drink from the bartender (who's actually Yasu) and he gives her this mysterious blue drink. She drinks it anyways and suddenly the lights go completely off. She then hears the meows of cats and soon a handsome man (or cat) /coughs; Yasu /coughs; appears in the moonlight. At first she's scared and confused. But then, Yasu's servants gives her a complete makeover and she looks beautiful like Cinderella. She finally becomes happy and is attracted to Yasu. However, it all ended when she woke up and it turned out to be all a dream. She then thanks the bartender and asks for his name, in which he replied "Adult Black Cat."

I really love this MV. This has become one of my personal favorite MVs from Acid Black Cherry by far. And I can see that they put a lot of work into this MV. I love the setting of the MV and the color scheme used in this was absolutely perfect as well. For this MV, Yasu continues on to do this sexy image for his latest MVs. The sexy image really worked perfectly for MV. The storyline for this MV was also really interesting too. I also like how they incorporated this jazz-like image into the MV as well, which kinda reminds me of Broadway in a way. I don't know~ That's how I feel~

I really like the actress in this MV. She's really pretty and I think her acting is decent enough. Hey, it's my opinion. If you think she's a bad actress, go ahead and say it. I don't care~ It's my opinion in the end anyways~ Her interaction with Yasu in this MV is really good in my opinion. Although, if I was her, I would fall for him in an instant just because he's so perfect. Ermagawd, I feel so awkward saying ths. Because I'm so young and Yasu's like in his thirties or something. Oh well, who cares, he's perfect.

Yasu is just plain handsome in this MV, man. He's so perfect and flawless. (Well duh, he's my favorite JROCK artist evah.) I especially like his hairstyle too, lol. His outfits really suited him and his style in the MV. He really pulled off this sexy, seductive black cat look in MV perfectly. His band also did really good in this MV, and I commend them. /claps; His dancers also did a good job so good job to them as well /claps;

The song really become one of my personal favorites from Acid Black Cherry now~ I really love the jazz-like feel to it and it's catchy. It's so catchy and I can't get the song out of my head, which is a good thing to me! There is nothing else I can say about this song except for the fact that's perfect and flawless and suits Yasu's style. I love this song so much, my gawd. This is perfection. Yesh~

So overall, this is a really really good MV and a really really good song. And to all my fellow fans out there, go buy this single when it's released yo! This single is gonna be perfection! I know I'm gonna buy it! (even though I'm dead broke right now) Let's support Acid Black Cherry! Yay~ So yea, that's all. Sorry for this super short review  >3< Well until my next post, jyaa ne~
-----------------------------------
Song: "Kuroneko ~Adult Black Cat~" by Acid Black Cherry
Mood: Hyper and Stuff. ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Comments

Popular Posts