Lady Lady Diamond~ (Day Two & Three)

And now, here is Day Two & Three of my 30 Day Challenges!

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge!
02. Which Asian Drama(s) are you currently watching.

Currently, I don't really have any new dramas that I'm watching right now. I'm just rewatching some old ones like Tantei Gakuen Q and Bloody Monday. However, I'm planning on watching this season's newer dramas like Hanzawa Naoki and Ando Lloyd ~A.I Knows LOVE?~ since I haven't really gotten a chance to watch them since I'm a lazy girl. I know, I know. I haven't watch Hanzawa Naoki yet. Yes, feel free to virtually bitch slap me or something. I heard from a lot of people that Hanzawa Naoki is a really good dramas, one of the best dramas of this year. So I'm looking forward to watching it! 

03. The worst Asian drama you’ve ever seen.

The worst Asian dramas I've ever seen would probably be a tie between 49, Vampire Heaven, and Bad Boys J. Vampire Heaven was a cute drama, I'll admit. I do like the actors and actresses. But the storyline was really stupid and I was hoping for something more! I know they can do better but after watching episode three, I stopped watching it and waited for the last episode to come out since I simply wanted to know the end. I know that the creators can do better but honestly, Vampire Heaven is more of a filler drama for that season. Bad Boys J is similar to Vampire Heaven's case. This drama was dominated by Johnny's and somehow they mixed in AKB48 and Nogizaka46 into this. Tomochin only got a few lines in that ENTIRE drama. What da heo. I loved the Juniors though, they're so cute despite that they're trying to act all tough and mean. Lol fail. I really hated Kento's acting in this, to be honest. I couldn't stand his character. I'm sorry, but I can't stand his character and his acting. 49 stars Shori and I had high expectations for that drama.  It reminded me of Shida Mirai's Himitsu and I expected it to be kind of like that in a way. However, the drama ended up being so ridiculous and stupid to the point I dropped it completely after three episodes. I'll rant about 49 on a future entry some other time. I'm just rambling right now, sowwy. orz.

30 Day JPOP Challenge! (originally KPOP but whatever~)
02. A Song from Your Favorite Boy Group

My favorite guy group is still Sexy Zone, despite how ridiculous their songs are this year. And I'll just say my favorite songs from them. My favorite song from them has to be Silver Moon. It's a really nice song and I do love it. It's one of the top three favorite songs from them. I wish the song was longer though, it felt so short. I really do like the lyrics too, they're pretty good. Another one of my favorite songs from Sexy Zone are Kimi to... Milky Way and Kyou wa Arigatou. Those are really nice ballads and have such nice lyrics to them. I fell in love with those songs too. They got good harmonies as a whole - as five members - yet the management tries to get everything focused on FumaKenShori. Which is one of the reasons why I hated A MY GIRLFRIEND.

03. A Song from Your Favorite Girl Group

My favorite girl group is tied between Morning Musume and ˚C-ute so I'll just say a song from both of them. For Morning Musume, my favorite song of all time would have to be Fantasy ga Hajimaru. That song is the most played song on my iPod and I love it. I love the Sayu lead and I just fell in love with it when I first heard it. I wished that the platinum era members would come back and sing this all together as a whole. For ˚C-ute, my favorite song from them changes from time to time. My current favorite song from now is Namida mo Denai Kanashiku mo Nai Nan ni mo Shitekunai. That is a really catchy and good song. It's my favorite song from their recent album~ I really want to buy their album~
-------------------------------------
Song: "Namida mo Denai Kanshiku mo Nai Nan ni mo Shitekunai" by ˚C-ute
Mood: Meh, I'm okay. ( - -)b

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts