Make Your Imprint!


Hello, guys! Whoo, third post today~ I'm hyper, hehehe~ So I want you to do me a favor and read this fashion blog that is run by my cousin! I know, this isn't really like me. I'm always talking about JPOP and the occasional KPOP then suddenly I bring up fashion. Why is this? Well this cousin of mine is really good cousin. He's the coolest cousin I ever met.

He's really cool and an aspiring model, photographer, actor, this big artsy dude. I swear, he's gonna be famous and I'm going to go all "I know him! He's my cousin!" hehe. He's also a big KPOP fan ... Well not KPOP, just BIGBANG. He was the person who got me into BIGBANG. He's a true V.I.P~ Anyways, he opened up this new fashion blog and I want you guys to support him! So yea, go do it! It's still new so there haven't been that many posts yet but still - go read it guys! I love it so I'm sure you guys will love his blog too!

GO MAKE YOUR IMPRINT!  
(click the text for link)

Note: I was not paid to do this. I'm doing this out of love. ♡

Comments

Popular Posts