I Am Officially Starting the 30 Day Challenges — Now!

And now, the moment you all have been waiting for.
I shall finally start the 30 Day Challenges! ੭•̀ω•́)੭̸*✩⁺˚

(Ermhagawd, do you people know how much effort it took me just to type up all that and find one gif for this entry? It took me so long just to get something as simple as that done. I am one heck of a lazy person sometimes. orz. #lazyme)

30 Day Asian Drama Challenge!
01. When did you start watching Asian dramas?

I started watching Asian dramas when I was around ten, I think? I think I was around nine or ten. I didn't really like watching Asian dramas at first, because of my mom. She constantly watches these  Hong Kong (I'm not sure if it was, I just remembered hearing Chinese) and Korean dramas and it really annoyed me how she watches it so much. And then one day, my older cousin showed me this Taiwanese drama called "Romantic Princess." It was good drama but I didn't get to really watch it and finish it until I was about twelve. Then after that, she showed me another drama called "D.I.E" and it was a Hong Kong drama. And I really loved it! And I remember waiting eagerly for the second season when I was eleven. I didn't really get into watching more Asian dramas like J-dramas until I was twelve when I joined the JUMP fandom.

30 Day JPOP Challenge! (originally KPOP but whatever~)
01. The Song that Introduced You to JPOP

I didn't really get into JPOP until around 2010ish when I first heard Buono!'s MY BOY, since at the time .. I was watching the anime, Shugo Chara! and MY BOY was one of the endings so yea. That's what got me into the fandom. However, the first song that ever introduced me to JPOP in the waaaaaaay beginning was Garnet Crow's Namida no Yesterday which is the twentieth ending to the anime, Detective Conan (which is a classic and I still love it.) I don't remember if there was another song before that but I remember Namida no Yesterday. I was around ten when I first heard it and I loved it. It was amazing and I loved the band. And since then, I really liked their songs. And when Garnet Crow disbanded, I cried since they were my beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------
Song: "Girls" covered by MARiA
Mood: I'm writing a fanfic. (‘•̀ ▽ •́ )φ

Comments

Popular Posts