Semi-hiatus. (Not really)

So umm yea, you read the title entry.

(That's just a random gif, I didn't know what to gif to use for this post. >3<)
So I'm going to take a little break from blogging since I want to dedicate November to doing other things such as updating my stories on LiveJournal and all that. It's not really a hiatus since I might come back and blog about something - especially on Chou Wonderful! since I need to keep it alive somehow ... since Inacchi is currently busy and doesn't have the time to sit down and write something. So yea, this blog is never gonna end - it's just taking a break. I also could use the time to try to focus more on my academics. Even though I get straight A's, I still need to take the time to study more and focus and rest and all that. So yea, I hope you guys understand. I'm not leaving or anything, I'm just taking a short break. Well until my comeback, jyaa ne~

Comments

Popular Posts