Official Facebook Page! ☆


Hello, everyone! Happy Valentine's Day ♥ Hopefully, everyone had a pretty good day so far. I have a really excited and big announcement for everyone! I have finally launched the official Facebook page of Genki Pika Pika!

✿♬゚+✿♬゚+✿♬゚+✿♬゚+.(。◡‿◡)♪.+゚♬✿+゚♬✿+゚♬✿+゚♬✿。

Honestly, I'm still trying to accept the fact that I've finally created an official Facebook page for my blog. A lot of well-known popular Idol blogs have FaceBook pages of their own, and well- there's me. I was a bit hesitant at first. However, I decided to create one back in December of 2014. I worked on it since early January. And now- on Valentine's Day- it's complete!

Initially, I wanted to launch the page on my birthday- back on January 24th. However, I was just so busy with school at the time. I decided to wait and take my time on creating it. Nowadays, I've been doing so much better in school. I have a little bit more free time (compared to last semester). So, I felt really happy that I now have the time to finish creating the page.

Not much is on the newly created page yet~ It's still squeaky clean and brand-new. However, I do plan on doing a lot of stuff for the new Facebook page. I have a lot of things plan for it. I've been planning since December! I want my Facebook page to be as random and fun as my blog~ And I also want this to be another way for me to talk with everyone! ヾ( ❀◕◡◕ฺฺ )ノ

Now go on ahead! Friend me on Facebook and Like the Page! ♥

Comments

Popular Posts