Final Days with Berryz ♦ A Hidden Gem~ 'Arigatou! Otomodachi' MV Review!

I honestly like to refer to this song as a hidden gem. This song really does exist, but barely anyone knows about it. It's not that popular- it has not been promoted that much nor performed live either. I recently discovered this song a few months ago and I immediately grew to love it! Today, I shall review...

ARIGATOU! OTOMODACHI ☆

☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。(((  ˆ⌣ˆ  )))。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆

In my own opinion, I feel like this song should've been promoted more. This song should have at least the same popularity as Semi or MADAYADE- People should at least know that it exists but rarely listen to it. Yet alas, the song has been forgotten.. until now! After this, I hope that everyone gives this song a chance. It's worth listening to! One may find this song on the 2.5th mini album~

Off the get-go, I tell that this music video had a pretty low budget. The girls were placed in a seemingly box set. The setting was quite simple. It was made to resemble a living room, with a few festive decorations such as balloons and tinsel. They were also playing party games and singing karaoke while wearing funny accessories (like big glittery bow and glasses). Honestly, I would usually be turned off by these sort of music videos. But you know what? I actually really like this video! Plot twist; Airi likes this music video!

There really isn't a dance to this. However, just by listening to the song, you can just naturally sway your head from the side to side- following the steady beat of the song. I find this to be a very cute music video. The mini best album was released around Christmas. So thus explains the presence of so much tinsel, the feast, and all the little party games~ While it's still a pretty decent music video on its own, I wished that they promoted this song more and actually put more money into it. They can build on it, and create an even better music video!

All of the girls were very cute in this music video~ Seriously, everyone looked cute. Even Momoko, and.. I don't find Momoko to be that cute. (Especially, as of recently) Also, I think they sincerely look like they had fun while filming this. Their expressions doesn't look forced, in my opinion. I absolutely approve of all of their outfits! Those outfits were very cute and looked amazing on the girls. In my opinion, Maasa and Risako definitely stood out.

* I want to point out that the girls were wearing their member colors during that time period. For one year only, they had a different set of member colors.

I absolutely love the lyrics for this song. It really does touch my heart. The song is about being thankful for having a friend. You're thanking your friend for being there for you, for all the good times, etc. It's a very light-hearted song and very happy too~ It has a very steady beat and not overwhelming at all. I honestly love how the girls actually wrote out the lyrics on notepads and displayed them one by one. I found that to be extremely cute~ ♥

☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。☆*✲゚*。(((  ˆ⌣ˆ  )))。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆。*゚✲*☆

Overall, I really really do love this song. It has become one of my most favorite songs from Berryz Koubou, even though I discovered it a few months ago. I really hope you guys give this song a chance. This is simply a lovely song, that will touch your heart. Until my next entry, jyaa ne~

MUSIC; 思い出 / Berryz工房
MOOD; Two entries in ONE DAY?!「(°ヘ°) So productive..

Comments

Popular Posts