Any minute now . . .

Ohayo de Gozarimasu desu~ (reference to Mahou Sentai Magiranger)
(^_^)/おはようー

Here is me, posting in the wee hours of the morning. ( ; @ - @ ) Usually, I would to post entries late at night, ne? But since I have a two-hour delay at my school - this is the reason why I'm posting this entry. I thought this would occupy me until my uncle takes me to school. I have to get to school -at the latest- by 10:20.
-- Uwaa ... my dad woke me up so early in the morning ; 7:20 am. So early! ( ; @ - @ )

So here, I'm just gonna do some random posting until I have to leave for school.

So right now, I am listening to the full studio version of Boyfriend's MY LADY ~Fuyu no Koibito~ . This is the other A-side to the Japanese single Kimi to Dance Dance Dance / MY LADY ~Fuyu no Koibito . At first, I didn't really like it ... well I like the song but not as much as Kimi to Dance Dance Dance. But now that I listen to it ; it seems like a pretty good song. I haven't watched the MV for it yet so I'll watch it when I come home from school.

Next thing : Quotev. Have you all heard of that site? It's a site that was purposed for making quizzes - but now you mostly read fanfics there too. Well, I have an account of Quotev if there are those of you who did not know. I've been on the site for awhile now. I do write some stories there but recently - I can't bring myself to update them . . .
- Tsuzuku . . . 

I'll continue on that matter later today, ok~? (=^^=)

Hmm .... Kamen Rider!
Ahh, do anyone know any good sites where I can watch Kamen Rider? I really want to watch the series but I can't really find any good sites to watch the video. I'm already a Super Sentai geek so I wanna be Kamen Rider geek too! ヽ(^◇^*)
So if you all know a good site, please comment and share with me~ Onegai~ Yoroshiku~

Well, that's all I could say for now.

Enjoy the rest of your day~

-BaiBai-

Comments

Popular Posts